- Prognostic factors for tumor recurrence in patients with clinical stage I seminoma undergoing surveillance--protocol for a systematic review
Department of Urology, University Hospital of Erlangen, Erlangen, Germany
Syst Rev 4:182. 2015
..Therefore, we aim to synthesize the available evidence on tumor or patient characteristics as possible prognostic factors for cancer recurrence in patients with clinical stage I seminoma...
- Bladder cancer--the neglected tumor: a descriptive analysis of publications referenced in MEDLINE and data from the register ClinicalTrials.gov
Department of Urology, University Hospital Erlangen, Krankenhausstr, 12, 91054 Erlangen Germany
BMC Urol 13:56. 2013
..Uro-oncological neoplasms have both a high incidence and mortality rate and are therefore a major public health problem. The aim of this study was to evaluate research activity in uro-oncology over the last decade...
- Plasmacytoid variant of bladder cancer defines patients with poor prognosis if treated with cystectomy and adjuvant cisplatin-based chemotherapy
Department of Urology, University Erlangen, Krankenhausstraße 12, Erlangen, 91054, Germany
BMC Cancer 13:71. 2013
..Since the definition of different histologic subtypes of urothelial carcinomas by the World Health Organization (WHO) 2004 classification, description of molecular features and clinical behavior of these variants has gained more attention...
- Early versus deferred androgen suppression therapy for patients with lymph node-positive prostate cancer after local therapy with curative intent: a systematic review
Department of Urology, University Clinic Erlangen, Krankenhausstrasse 12, 91054, Erlangen, Germany
BMC Cancer 13:131. 2013
- Tamoxifen for the management of breast events induced by non-steroidal antiandrogens in patients with prostate cancer: a systematic review
German Cochrane Center, Institute of Medical Biometry and Medical Informatics, University Medical Center Freiburg, Berliner Allee 29, 79110 Freiburg Br, Germany
BMC Med 10:96. 2012
- [Trial registration for the improvement of transparency in scientific research. The German Association of Urology now enables registration in the register network of the WHO]
Klinik für Urologie, Universitatsklinikum Erlangen, Krankenhausstraße 12, 91054, Erlangen, Deutschland
Urologe A 51:1278-81. 2012
..The urological trial register of the German Society of Urology is now affiliated with the German Register of Clinical Studies, a national primary register, which enables easy registration in the register network of the WHO...
- [Operative therapy of spinal metastases from urological tumors]
R H Richter
Orthopädische Universitätsklinik Erlangen, Friedrich Alexander Universität Erlangen, Rathsberger Strase 57, 91054, Erlangen, Deutschland
Urologe A 55:232-40. 2016
- [The urological trial registry of the German Society of Urology]
Deutsches Cochrane Zentrum, Abteilung für Medizinische Biometrie und Statistik, Institut für Medizinische Biometrie und Medizinische Informatik, Universitatsklinikum Freiburg, Berliner Allee 29, 79110 Freiburg, Deutschland
Urologe A 50:462-5. 2011
..The urological trial registry aims to negotiate cooperation with a national primary registry to allow an automatic inclusion in the WHO Registry Network and to enable an ICMJE-compliant registry...
- [Vertebral metastases of urogenital carcinomas : Diagnosis and conservative therapy]
Urologische Universitätsklinik Erlangen, Universitatsklinikum Erlangen, Krankenhausstraße 12, 91054, Erlangen, Deutschland
Urologe A 55:226-31. 2016
..Moreover radium-223-dichloride can improve overall survival and the time to the first symptomatic skeletal event in castration-resistant prostate cancer patients with bone metastases. ..
- [The work of the Cochrane Collaboration in urology]
Deutsches Cochrane Zentrum, Universitatsklinikum Freiburg, Berliner Allee 29, 79110 Freiburg, Deutschland
Urologe A 50:328-32. 2011
..The quality of systematic reviews depends on the quality of the included studies. A checklist provided by the PRISMA statement could help authors and thereby readers to improve methodology and recommendations in evidence-based urology...