Affiliation: University of Munich
- Predictive values of antibodies against Pseudomonas aeruginosa in patients with cystic fibrosis one year after early eradication treatmentMatthias Kappler
Children s University Hospital of the Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich, Lindwurmstr 4, 80337 Munich, Germany Electronic address
J Cyst Fibros 13:534-41. 2014..For this purpose we assessed serum antibodies against P. aeruginosa in CF patients after early eradication treatment...
- Ursodeoxycholic acid therapy in cystic fibrosis liver disease--a retrospective long-term follow-up case-control studyM Kappler
Children s University Hospital of the Ludwig Maximilians University, Dr von Haunersches Kinderspital, Munich, Germany
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 36:266-73. 2012..The prevention and treatment of liver disease associated with cystic fibrosis remain a significant unresolved problem...
- Categorizing diffuse parenchymal lung disease in childrenMatthias Griese
Department of Pediatric Pneumology, Dr von Haunersches Kinderspital, University of Munich, German Center for Lung Research, Lindwurmstraße 4, 80337, Munich, Germany
Orphanet J Rare Dis 10:122. 2015..Aim of this study was to verify a systematic and practical categorization system that allows dynamic classification of pediatric DPLD irrespective of completeness of patient data...
- The basidiomycetous yeast Trichosporon may cause severe lung exacerbation in cystic fibrosis patients - clinical analysis of Trichosporon positive patients in a Munich cohortCarolin Kröner
Pediatric Pneumology and Christiane Herzog Cystic Fibrosis Center, Dr, von Hauner Children s Hospital, Ludwig Maximilians University, Lindwurmstr, 4, 80337 Munich, Germany
BMC Pulm Med 13:61. 2013..The relevance of Trichosporon species for cystic fibrosis (CF) patients has not yet been extensively investigated...
- Inhalation treatment with glutathione in patients with cystic fibrosis. A randomized clinical trialMatthias Griese
Children s Hospital, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 188:83-9. 2013..Glutathione is the major antioxidant in the extracellular lining fluid of the lungs and depleted in patients with cystic fibrosis (CF)...
- Surfactant proteins in pediatric interstitial lung diseaseMatthias Griese
Dr von Hauner Children s Hospital, German Center for Lung Research DZL, University of Munich, Munich, Germany
Pediatr Res 79:34-41. 2016..Therefore, our objective was to determine the value of quantitation of SP-B and SP-C levels in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid (BALF) for the diagnosis of chILD...
- Surfactant protein a in cystic fibrosis: supratrimeric structure and pulmonary outcomeMatthias Griese
Dr von Haunersches Kinderspital, University of Munich, Munich, Germany
PLoS ONE 7:e51050. 2012..In this study we focus on SP-A structure in cystic fibrosis (CF) compared to both healthy subjects and disease controls...
- In vitro inhibition of neutrophil elastase activity by inhaled anti-Pseudomonas antibiotics used in cystic fibrosis patientsAndreas Hector
Pediatric Pulmonology, Children s Hospital, University of Munich, 80337 Munich, Germany
Mediators Inflamm 2010:809591. 2010..A previous study suggested neutrophil elastase activation by colistin in vitro. Here, we investigated direct effects of the commonly used antibiotics colistin and tobramycin on neutrophil elastase activity...
- Endobronchial lesions caused by nontuberculous mycobacteria in apparently healthy pediatric patientsCarolin Kröner
From the Department of Pediatrics, Dr von Hauner Children s Hospital, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
Pediatr Infect Dis J 34:532-5. 2015..Bronchoscopic debulking was performed in all patients and tuberculostatic treatment in 4. All patients including 1 without tuberculostatic treatment showed remission. ..
- GATA2 deficiency in children and adults with severe pulmonary alveolar proteinosis and hematologic disordersMatthias Griese
Hauner Children s University Hospital, Ludwig Maximilians University, Member of the German Center for Lung Research, Lindwurmstr 4, 80337, Munich, Germany
BMC Pulm Med 15:87. 2015..A multitude of genetic and exogenous causes are responsible for few other cases. Goal of this study was to determine the prevalence of GATA2 deficiency in children and adults with PAP and hematologic disorders...
- Long-term pulmonary outcome after meconium ileus in cystic fibrosisMatthias Kappler
Children s University Hospital of the Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
Pediatr Pulmonol 44:1201-6. 2009..To identify cystic fibrosis (CF) patients with a history of meconium ileus (MI) and to compare long-term outcome of these patients with CF patients without MI...