A L Grosu
Affiliation: University Hospital
- 11C-Choline PET/pathology image coregistration in primary localized prostate cancerAnca Ligia Grosu
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Freiburg, Robert Koch Str 3, 79106, Freiburg, Germany
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 41:2242-8. 2014..This method was used to evaluate the merit of (11)C-choline PET/CT for delineation of gross tumour volume (GTV) in prostate cancer (PC)...
- Toxicity and quality of life after choline-PET/CT directed salvage lymph node dissection and adjuvant radiotherapy in nodal recurrent prostate cancerCordula A Jilg
Department of Radiation Oncology, Albert Ludwigs University of Freiburg, Robert Koch Str, 3, 79106 Freiburg, Germany
Radiat Oncol 9:178. 2014..The aim of the current study was to evaluate the acute and late toxicity and quality of life of ART after LND in pelvic/retroperitoneal nodal recurrent PCa...
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) for brain metastases: a systematic reviewCarsten Nieder
Department of Oncology and Palliative Medicine, Nordland Hospital, 8092 Bodø, Norway
Radiat Oncol 9:155. 2014..SRS might also be prescribed as salvage treatment in patients relapsing despite previous SRS and/or WBRT. An optimal balance between intracranial control and side effects requires continued research efforts. ..
- 3 Tesla multiparametric MRI for GTV-definition of Dominant Intraprostatic Lesions in patients with Prostate Cancer--an interobserver variability studyHans Christian Rischke
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Freiburg, Robert Koch Str 3, 79106 Freiburg, Germany
Radiat Oncol 8:183. 2013....
- Increased radiosensitivity and radiothermosensitivity of human pancreatic MIA PaCa-2 and U251 glioblastoma cell lines treated with the novel Hsp90 inhibitor NVP-HSP990Dusan Milanović
Department of Radiation Oncology, University Hospital Freiburg, Freiburg 79106, Germany
Radiat Oncol 8:42. 2013..Our aim was to investigate whether the new Hsp90 inhibitor NVP-HSP990 increases radiosensitivity, thermosensitivity and radiothermosensitivity of human tumor cell lines...
- Detection of local recurrent prostate cancer after radical prostatectomy in terms of salvage radiotherapy using dynamic contrast enhanced-MRI without endorectal coilHans Christian Rischke
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Freiburg, Robert Koch Str 3, Freiburg 79106, Germany
Radiat Oncol 7:185. 2012..To evaluate the value of dynamic contrast enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging (DCE-MRI) without endorectal coil (EC) in the detection of local recurrent prostate cancer (PC) after radical prostatectomy (RP)...
- The influence of the combined treatment with Vadimezan (ASA404) and taxol on the growth of U251 glioblastoma xenograftsDusan Milanović
Department of Radiation Oncology, University Hospital Freiburg, Germany
BMC Cancer 12:242. 2012..Therapy response was evaluated by measuring changes in tumor size and metabolic activity using 18F-FDG PET (Fluorodeoxyglucose - positron emision tomography) imaging...
- PET for radiation treatment planning of brain tumoursAnca L Grosu
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Freiburg, Germany
Radiother Oncol 96:325-7. 2010..The role of PET in the visualization of the biological characteristics of the tumours: proliferation (FLT-PET), hypoxia (FMISO-PET) and angiogenesis/peptide expression (RGD-PET) should be investigated in future studies...
- [Radiotherapy of brain tumors. New techniques and treatment strategies for]A L Grosu
Klinik fur Strahlenheilkunde, Universitat Freiburg, Robert Koch Strasse 3, 79106, Freiburg, Deutschland
Nervenarzt 81:918, 920-4, 926-7. 2010..Developments in the fields of biological imaging, radiation treatment planning, patient positioning and monitoring during radiotherapy will be especially discussed...
- Influence of experience and qualification on PET-based target volume delineation. When there is no expert--ask your colleagueC Doll
Radiation Oncology Department, University Medical Center Freiburg, Robert Koch Str 3, 79106, Freiburg Breisgau, Germany
Strahlenther Onkol 190:555-62. 2014..In contrast to automatic contouring, research on visual-manual delineation is scarce. The present study investigates the dependency of manual delineation on experience and qualification...
- [Therapy of posterior orbital tumors]W Maier
Universitätsklinik für Hals, Nasen, Ohrenheilkunde, Plastische Operationen, Killianstrasse 5, Freiburg, Germany
Ophthalmologe 108:531-9. 2011..In this article various therapeutic interventions to the posterior orbit and the indications and potential side-effects are described...
- Reirradiation plus EGFR inhibition in locally recurrent and unresectable head and neck cancer: final results from a single institutionD Milanovic
Department of Radiation Oncology, University Medical Center Freiburg, Robert Koch Str 3, 79106, Freiburg, Germany
Strahlenther Onkol 189:842-8. 2013..This retrospective single-institutional study investigates feasibility, toxicity, and outcome of reirradiation (re-RT) combined with EGFR blockade for these patients...
- PET and SPECT for radiation treatment planningL Gotz
Department of Radiation Oncology, University Medical Center, Freiburg, Germany
Q J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 56:163-72. 2012..Therefore, PET and SPECT with radiolabeled amino acids provide a unique opportunity to visualize the infiltrative growth of gliomas and use this information for radiation treatment planning...
- Report of a male patient with brain metastases from breast cancerC Nieder
Department of Radiation Oncology, Klinikum rechts der Isar, Technical University Munich, Ismaninger Strasse 22, 81675 Munich, Germany
Breast 12:345-7. 2003..When performance status is poor the survival of patients with brain metastases is very limited. Treatment recommendations are the same as those for female patients with brain metastases from breast cancer...
- Stereotactic ablative radiotherapy for small lung tumors with a moderate dose. Favorable results and low toxicityV Duncker-Rohr
Universitatsklinikum Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
Strahlenther Onkol 189:33-40. 2013..g., for small lung tumors. However, the optimum dosage is still under discussion. Here, we report data on 45 lung lesions [non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) or metastases] in 39 patients treated between 2009 and 2010 by SABR...