Affiliation: University Hospital
- Predictors of the resumption of menses in adolescent anorexia nervosaAstrid Dempfle
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy, University Hospital of the RWTH Aachen, Aachen, Germany
BMC Psychiatry 13:308. 2013..The aim of this study was to investigate the impact of several clinical parameters on the resumption of menses in first-onset adolescent AN in a large, well-characterized, homogenous sample that was followed-up for 12 months...
- Weight gain in children and adolescents during 45 weeks treatment with clozapine, olanzapine and risperidoneChristian Fleischhaker
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Freiburg, Hauptstrasse 8, 79104, Freiburg, Germany
J Neural Transm (Vienna) 115:1599-608. 2008..Clozapine and risperidone are associated with a less marked weight gain in children and adolescents but also much higher than that expected in adults. These differences may affect compliance with medication and health risk...
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy for Adolescents (DBT-A): a clinical Trial for Patients with suicidal and self-injurious Behavior and Borderline Symptoms with a one-year Follow-upChristian Fleischhaker
Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Department of Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine, Albert Ludwig University Medical Center Freiburg, Hauptstr, 8, 79104 Freiburg, Germany
Child Adolesc Psychiatry Ment Health 5:3. 2011..abstract:..
- Clinical drug monitoring in child and adolescent psychiatry: side effects of atypical neurolepticsChristian Fleischhaker
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Albert Ludwigs University Freiburg, Hauptstrasse 8, 79104 Freiburg, Germany
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 16:308-16. 2006..The aim of this study was to improve and evaluate the practibility of a method for the assessment of drug-associated side effects, and we implemented a clinical drug monitoring for atypical neuroleptics...
- Increased reaction time variability in attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder as a response-related phenomenon: evidence from single-trial event-related potentialsChristopher W N Saville
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychotherapy, and Psychosomatics, University of Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 56:801-13. 2015..Here, we use an innovative single-trial event-related potential approach to assess whether the increased ISV associated with ADHD is indeed attributable to attention, or whether it is related to response-related processing...
- A double-blind, randomized, placebo/active controlled crossover evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Ritalin ® LA in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in a laboratory classroom settingEberhard Schulz
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University Hospital Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 20:377-85. 2010..Secondary objectives included safety/tolerability and further efficacy parameters...
- [Severe catatonic schizophrenia in a 17-year-old adolescent]Barbara Sixt
Abteilung Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie im Kindes und Jugendalter des Universitätsklinikums Freiburg
Z Kinder Jugendpsychiatr Psychother 37:209-14. 2009..The present report deals with the course of disease and the therapy of a severe case of catatonic schizophrenia...
- A randomized, rater-blinded, crossover study comparing the clinical efficacy of Ritalin(®) LA (methylphenidate) treatment in children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder under different breakfast conditions over 2 weeksEberhard Schulz
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University Hospital Freiburg, Germany
Atten Defic Hyperact Disord 2:133-8. 2010..97 with minimal breakfast, 1.01 with standard breakfast, P < 0.0001). The clinical efficacy of Ritalin LA is not influenced by breakfast and works independently of food intake...
- On the temporal characteristics of performance variability in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)Bernd Feige
Department Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
PLoS ONE 8:e69674. 2013..Overall, our results are compatible with the idea that ISV-RT is modulated by an endogenous, slowly fluctuating process that may reflect DMN interference. ..
- Deficits in motor abilities and developmental fractionation of imitation performance in high-functioning autism spectrum disordersMonica Biscaldi
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Freiburg, Hauptstr 8, 79104, Freiburg, Germany
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 23:599-610. 2014..By developmentally fractionating developmentally stable motor deficits from developmentally dynamic imitation deficits, we infer that imitation deficits are primarily cognitive in nature...
- Diurnal variation of phenylalanine and tyrosine concentrations in adult patients with phenylketonuria: subcutaneous microdialysis is no adequate tool for the determination of amino acid concentrationsSarah C Grünert
Center for Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, University Hospital Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
Nutr J 12:60. 2013..Subcutaneous microdialysis was evaluated as a tool for monitoring phenylalanine and tyrosine concentrations in PKU patients...