Affiliation: University of Freiburg
- Reversible coma with raised intracranial pressure: an unusual clinical manifestation of CADASILF Feuerhake
Department of Neuropathology, University of Freiburg, 79106 Freiburg, Germany
Acta Neuropathol 103:188-92. 2002..We suggest that a transient disturbance of the blood-brain barrier related to the underlying vascular pathology may have caused this unusual presentation of CADASIL...
- Cell proliferation, apoptosis, and expression of Bcl-2 and Bax in non-lactating human breast epithelium in relation to the menstrual cycle and reproductive historyF Feuerhake
Department of Neuropathology, Neurocenter, University of Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
Breast Cancer Res Treat 77:37-48. 2003....
- Immunohistochemical analysis of Bcl-2 and Bax expression in relation to cell turnover and epithelial differentiation markers in the non-lactating human mammary gland epitheliumF Feuerhake
Neurozentrum, Abteilung Neuropathologie, Freiburg, Germany
Cell Tissue Res 299:47-58. 2000..We conclude that specific Bax/Bcl-2 expression patterns could reflect particular cell differentiation states, and that the strongly Bcl-2-positive cells in part could represent epithelial stem cells...
- Cell turnover in apocrine metaplasia of the human mammary gland epithelium: apoptosis, proliferation, and immunohistochemical detection of Bcl-2, Bax, EGFR, and c-erbB2 gene productsF Feuerhake
Department of Neuropathology, University of Freiburg, Germany
Acta Histochem 103:53-65. 2001....
- Lhermitte-Duclos disease: assessment with MR imaging, positron emission tomography, single-photon emission CT, and MR spectroscopyJ Klisch
Department of Neuroradiology, University of Freiburg, Breisacher Str. 64, D-79106 Freiburg, Germany
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 22:824-30. 2001....
- Primary CNS lymphoma in immunocompetent patients from 1989 to 2001: a retrospective analysis of 164 cases uniformly diagnosed by stereotactic biopsyF Feuerhake
Department of Neuropathology, University of Freiburg, Neurozentrum, Freiburg, Germany
Acta Neurochir (Wien) 148:831-8; discussion 838. 2006....