Affiliation: University of Munich
- Correlation between vacuum phenomenon on CT and fluid on MRI in degenerative disksMelvin D'Anastasi
Institute of Clinical Radiology, Klinikum Grosshadern, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat, Munich, Germany
AJR Am J Roentgenol 197:1182-9. 2011..The purpose of this study is to correlate the presence of intradiscal vacuum phenomenon on CT to that of intradiscal fluid on MRI...
- [Criteria for radiological assessment of therapy response: criteria-based appraisal]M D'Anastasi
Institut fur Klinische Radiologie, Klinikum der Ludwig Maximilians Universität München, Campus Grosshadern, Marchionistr 15, 81377, Munchen, Deutschland
Radiologe 53:322-8. 2013..The compilation of these criteria is designed to be used as a repetitorium for experts and can also serve as training guidelines for junior radiologists who want to become involved in clinical trial reporting...
- [Magnetic resonance imaging of dilated cardiomyopathy]M D'Anastasi
Institut fur Klinische Radiologie, Klinikum der Ludwig Maximilians Universität München, Campus Grosshadern, Deutschland
Radiologe 53:24-9. 2013..With its excellent ability for the assessment of myocardial structure, it is becoming increasingly more important for risk stratification and therapy guidance...
- [Unusual intensive care course in a patient with head injuries]M D'Anastasi
Institut fur Klinische Radiologie, Klinikum der Ludwig Maximilians Universität, Campus Grosshadern, Marchioninistr 15, 81377, Munchen, Deutschland
Radiologe 52:163-6. 2012....
- Acoustic radiation force impulse imaging of the testes: a preliminary experienceM D'Anastasi
Institute of Clinical Radiology, University of Munich Grosshadern Campus, Munich, Germany
Clin Hemorheol Microcirc 49:105-14. 2011..The testes are extraabdominal organs with limited overlying tissue, making them ideally suited to ARFI assessment. To our knowledge no published data exist on ARFI elastography of the testes...
- Tumor load in patients with multiple myeloma: β2-microglobulin levels versus whole-body MRIMelvin D'Anastasi
1 Institute for Clinical Radiology, University Hospitals Munich, Campus Grosshadern, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat, Marchioninistrasse 15, 81377 Munich, Bayern, Germany
AJR Am J Roentgenol 203:854-62. 2014..Beta-2-microglobulin is a serum maker of tumor burden in hematologic malignancies. We aimed to correlate serum β2-microglobulin levels in patients with multiple myeloma (MM) to tumor mass determined by whole-body MRI...
- Understanding 3D TSE Sequences: Advantages, Disadvantages, and Application in MSK ImagingChristian Glaser
Radiologisches Zentrum München Pasing RZM, Munchen, Germany
Semin Musculoskelet Radiol 19:321-7. 2015..Whether 3D TSE will succeed in entering clinical routine imaging on a broader scale will depend on further published clinical evidence, on further reduction of imaging time, and on improvement of its integration into daily practice. ..
- Quantitative analysis of vertebral bone marrow perfusion using dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI: initial results in osteoporotic patients with acute vertebral fractureAndreas Biffar
Josef Lissner Laboratory for Biomedical Imaging, Institute of Clinical Radiology, University Hospitals Munich Grosshadern, Germany
J Magn Reson Imaging 33:676-83. 2011..To evaluate the potential of quantitative dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI (DCE-MRI) in vertebral bone marrow (vBM) of patients with acute osteoporotic vertebral compression fractures...
- Neoadjuvant or adjuvant sirolimus for malignant metastatic or locally advanced perivascular epithelioid cell tumors: two case reportsChristiane Batereau
Departments of aInternal Medicine III bGeneral, Visceral, Transplantation, Vascular, and Thoracic Surgery cOrthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Oncology dClinical Radiology eInstitute of Pathology fCenter for Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcoma SarKUM gComprehensive Cancer Center, Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich, Munich, Germany
Anticancer Drugs 27:254-8. 2016..These two cases indicate that mechanistic target of rapamycin inhibition for malignant PEComas could be a safe and successful treatment strategy in a neoadjuvant setting with an acceptable toxicity profile. ..
- Towards new response criteria in neuroendocrine tumors: which changes in MRI parameters are associated with longer progression-free survival after radioembolization of liver metastases?Felix Ceelen
Department of Clinical Radiology, University Hospitals Grosshadern, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany Interdisciplinary Center of Neuroendocrine Tumours of the GastroEnteroPancreatic System GEPNET KUM, University Hospitals Grosshadern, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
J Magn Reson Imaging 41:361-8. 2015..To evaluate the association of therapy-related changes in imaging parameters with progression-free survival (PFS) of patients with unresectable liver metastases from neuroendocrine tumors (NETLMs)...