Christian J Apfelbacher
Affiliation: University of Regensburg
- Measurement properties of adult quality-of-life measurement instruments for eczema: protocol for a systematic reviewChristian J Apfelbacher
Medical Sociology, Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, University of Regensburg, 93051, Regensburg, Germany
Syst Rev 4:48. 2015....
- Prevalence and predictors of female sexual dysfunction: a protocol for a systematic reviewMegan E McCool
Medical Sociology, Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, University of Regensburg, Dr, Gessler Strasse 17, 93051 Regensburg, Germany
Syst Rev 3:75. 2014..Thus, the aim of this systematic review is to assess the prevalence and the predictors of female sexual dysfunction in general populations...
- No high level evidence to support the use of oral H1 antihistamines as monotherapy for eczema: a summary of a Cochrane systematic reviewEsther J Van Zuuren
Department of Dermatology, B1 Q, Leiden University Medical Centre, Leiden, The Netherlands
Syst Rev 3:25. 2014..We sought to evaluate the available evidence on effectiveness of oral antihistamines (H1 antagonists) as monotherapy in children and adults with eczema...
- Measurement properties of asthma-specific quality-of-life measures: protocol for a systematic reviewChristian Apfelbacher
Medical Sociology, Institute of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, University of Regensburg, Franz Josef Straus Allee 11, Regensburg 93051, Germany
Syst Rev 3:83. 2014..Therefore, the aim of the proposed research is a comprehensive systematic assessment of the measurement properties of the existing measures that were developed to measure asthma-specific quality of life...
- Characteristics and provision of care in patients with chronic hand eczema: updated data from the CARPE registryChristian Apfelbacher
Medical Sociology, Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, University of Regensburg, DE 93053 Regensburg, Germany
Acta Derm Venereol 94:163-7. 2014..3% systemic treatment (19.7% alitretinoin) prior to inclusion in the registry. A significant proportion of patients may not receive adequate treatment according to the guideline on management of hand eczema. ..
- Is the impact of atopic disease on children and adolescents' health related quality of life modified by mental health? Results from a population-based cross-sectional studyUwe Matterne
Department of Clinical Social Medicine, Occupational and Environmental Dermatology, University Hospital Heidelberg, University of Heidelberg, Thibautstrasse 3, 69115, Heidelberg, Germany
Health Qual Life Outcomes 11:115. 2013..We aimed to assess whether the impact of any of the three conditions on HRQoL is modified by presence of mental health problems...
- Research needs in allergy: an EAACI position paper, in collaboration with EFANikolaos G Papadopoulos
Allergy Department, 2nd Pediatric Clinic, University of Athens, Athens, Greece
Clin Transl Allergy 2:21. 2012..Active involvement of all stakeholders, including Patient Organizations and policy makers are necessary to achieve the aims emphasized herein...
- Oral H1 antihistamines as monotherapy for eczemaChristian J Apfelbacher
Medical Sociology, Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, University of Regensburg, Regensburg, Germany
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2:CD007770. 2013..Itch is the most important aspect of eczema, often impacting significantly on the quality of life of an affected individual...