Affiliation: Technical University
- [Mental disorders in the general population : Study on the health of adults in Germany and the additional module mental health (DEGS1-MH)]F Jacobi
Institut für Klinische Psychologie und Psychotherapie, Center of Epidemiology and Longitudinal Studies CELOS, Technische Universitat Dresden, Chemnitzer Str 46, 01187, Dresden, Deutschland
Nervenarzt 85:77-87. 2014..This paper reports the basic findings on the 12-month prevalence of mental disorders, associated disabilities and self-reported healthcare utilization...
- The design and methods of the mental health module in the German Health Interview and Examination Survey for Adults (DEGS1-MH)Frank Jacobi
Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Technische Universitat Dresden, Germany
Int J Methods Psychiatr Res 22:83-99. 2013....
- [Mental disorders in the community: healthcare utilization and disability days]F Jacobi
Institut für Klinische Psychologie und Psychotherapie, AG, Technische Universitat Dresden, Dresden
Bundesgesundheitsblatt Gesundheitsforschung Gesundheitsschutz 47:736-44. 2004..The results are consistent with the episodic course of many mental disorders and furthermore might indicate that treatment of mental disorders might contribute to a substantial reduction of direct and indirect illness costs...
- Estimating the prevalence of mental and somatic disorders in the community: aims and methods of the German National Health Interview and Examination SurveyFrank Jacobi
Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Unit, Technical University of Dresden, Germany
Int J Methods Psychiatr Res 11:1-18. 2002..Overall, the GHS core survey and its mental health supplement provide the mental health research community with complex data that allow for high-quality analysis of mental disorders and associations with somatic disorders...
- Prevalence, co-morbidity and correlates of mental disorders in the general population: results from the German Health Interview and Examination Survey (GHS)F Jacobi
Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Unit Epidemiology and Service Research, Technical University of Dresden, Germany
Psychol Med 34:597-611. 2004..This paper reports results from its Mental Health Supplement (GHS-MHS) on 4-week 12-month, and selected lifetime prevalence of a broad range of DSM-IV mental disorders, their co-morbidity and correlates in the community...
- Met and unmet needs in the management of depressive disorder in the community and primary care: the size and breadth of the problemH U Wittchen
Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Technical University of Dresden, Germany
J Clin Psychiatry 62:23-8. 2001..With this management strategy, access to care can be broadened to include not only the severely ill, but also patients in earlier stages of their depressive illness process who might profit most from modern treatment methods...
- [Prevalence, detection and prescribing behavior in depressive syndromes. A German federal family physician study]F Jacobi
TU Dresden, Klinische Psychologie und Psychotherapie, Chemnitzer Strasse 46, 01187 Dresden
Nervenarzt 73:651-8. 2002....
- Prevalence and severity of mental disorders in military personnel: a standardised comparison with civiliansS Trautmann
Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Technische Universitat Dresden, Dresden, Germany
Epidemiol Psychiatr Sci . 2016..This study compared German military personnel with and without a history of deployment to sociodemographically matched civilians regarding prevalence and severity of 12-month DSM-IV mental disorders...
- The size and burden of mental disorders and other disorders of the brain in Europe 2010H U Wittchen
Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Center of Epidemiology and Longitudinal Studies CELOS, Technische Universitat Dresden, Dresden, Germany
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 21:655-79. 2011....
- Can gender differences in the prevalence of mental disorders be explained by sociodemographic factors?M Klose
Department of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Technical University of Dresden, Dresden, Germany
Arch Womens Ment Health 7:133-48. 2004..The present study examined factors potentially contributing to these gender differences using general population data...
- [Evidence basis of psychotherapy for schizophrenia patients in Germany]B Puschner
Abteilung Psychiatrie II, Universitat Ulm, Ludwig Heilmeyer Strasse 2, 89312 Günzburg
Nervenarzt 77:1301-2, 1304-9. 2006..Little is known about the degree of implementation of evidence-based psychotherapy in routine care of people with schizophrenia in Germany...
- [Prevalence and correlates of generalized anxiety disorders in primary care]H U Wittchen
Fortschr Med Orig 119:17-25. 2001..Further, the relatively high proportion of pure GAD suggests that the frequency of depression-comorbidity of GAD has previously been overestimated...