- [Antiphospholipid syndrome]C Specker
Klinik für Rheumatologie and Klinische Immunologie, Katholisches Krankenhaus St Josef, Zentrum für Innere Medizin der Kliniken Essen Süd, Essen
Z Rheumatol 66:41-50; quiz 51-2. 2007....
- Increased expression of costimulatory markers CD134 and CD80 on interleukin-17 producing T cells in patients with systemic lupus erythematosusSebastian Dolff
Department of Nephrology, University Hospital Essen, University Duisburg Essen, Hufelandstrase 55, Essen, Germany
Arthritis Res Ther 12:R150. 2010..The aim of this study was to investigate the distribution and phenotypical characteristics of IL-17 producing T-cells in SLE, in particular in patients with lupus nephritis, with emphasis on the expression of CD80 and CD134...
- [RA-specific autoantibodies against a 68k antigen]C Specker
Rheumazentrum Düsseldorf, Heinrich Heine Universitat Dusseldorf, Dusseldorf
Z Rheumatol 56:63-70. 1997..Considering the striking disease specificity of the anti-68k antibody it is now worthwhile to look for corresponding autoreactive T cells in order to analyse its role in the pathogenesis of RA...
- [The heart in rheumatic diseases]C Specker
Klinik für Rheumatologie and Klinische Immunologie, Katholisches Krankenhaus St Josef, Zentrum für Innere Medizin der Kliniken Essen Süd, Essen, Deutschland
Internist (Berl) 48:284-9. 2007..Since better treatment options led to more long-lasting courses in connective tissue diseases, cardiovascular complications as a consequence of chronic disease- and therapy-related damage gain increasing attention...
- [Cardiac manifestations of rheumatic diseases]Christof Specker
Klinik für Rheumatologie und Klinische Immunologie, Zentrum für Innere Medizin der Kliniken Essen Süd
Med Klin (Munich) 101:40-3. 2006..Since better treatment options led to better long-term prognosis in connective tissue diseases, cardiovascular complications as a consequence of chronic disease- and therapy-related damage gain increasing attention...
- [Documentation concepts in MedNet-Rheuma (competence network "Inflammatory-rheumatic systemic diseases")]C Specker
Rheumazentrum Düsseldorf, Klinik fur Nephrologie und Rheumatologie, Heinrich Heine Universitat
Z Rheumatol 59:53-6. 2000....
- [An example of internet-based quality assurance in rheumatology]Jutta G Richter
Rheumazentrum Düsseldorf, Heinrich Heine Universitat Dusseldorf
Z Arztl Fortbild Qualitatssich 97:365-76. 2003..Future applications will deal with standardised online documentation modules, and aids for patient self-management are on their way...
- Changing attitudes towards online electronic health records and online patient documentation in rheumatology outpatientsJutta G Richter
Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Rheumatology, University Hospital Duesseldorf, Heinrich Heine University Dusseldorf, Germany
Clin Exp Rheumatol 28:261-4. 2010..Therefore, we studied patients' attitudes and willingness to participate in online patient (self-)documentation...
- [Rheumatology online: A survey among the members of the German Rheumatology Society]Jutta Richter
Rheumazentrum Düsseldorf, Moorenstr 5, 40225 Dusseldorf, Germany
Z Rheumatol 62:395-401. 2003..Our objective was to determine what hardware and software are avail- able to the physicians involved, with a view to the Internet being used as a basis for communication and documentation within the network...
- Jaccoud's arthropathy in systemic lupus erythematosus: differentiation of deforming and erosive patterns by magnetic resonance imagingBenedikt Ostendorf
Departmentof Nephrology and Rheumatology, Heinrich Heine University, Dusseldorf, Germany
Arthritis Rheum 48:157-65. 2003..To evaluate alterations of the soft tissues, tendons, and bones as detected by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)-associated arthritis of the finger joints...
- An ask-the-expert service on a rheumatology web site: who were the users and what did they look for?Jutta G Richter
Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Rheumatology, University Hospital Duesseldorf, Heinrich Heine University Duesseldorf, Duesseldorf, Germany
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 63:604-11. 2011..To analyze the inquiries sent to an online ask-the-rheumatologist service in order to identify the users' needs and requirements...
- Hypogonadism in Wegener's granulomatosisJ G Richter
Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Rheumatology, Rheumatology Section, University Hospital Dusseldorf, D 40225 Dusseldorf, Germany
Scand J Rheumatol 37:365-9. 2008..Systematic analyses with respect to the reproductive system in WG are missing...
- Self-assessments of patients via Tablet PC in routine patient care: comparison with standardised paper questionnairesJ G Richter
Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Rheumatology, University Hospital Duesseldorf, Moorenstr 5, 40225 Duesseldorf, Germany
Ann Rheum Dis 67:1739-41. 2008....
- Internet use in rheumatology outpatients in 2006: gender less importantJ G Richter
Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Rheumatology, University Hospital Dusseldorf, Heinrich Heine University Dusseldorf, Germany
Clin Exp Rheumatol 27:15-21. 2009..Exploring patients' Internet use, their online needs and requirements, expectations and attitudes towards the Internet is mandatory to effectively provide interactive online applications and information...
- [Disease-oriented Internet use in outpatients with inflammatory rheumatic diseases]J G Richter
Rheumzentrum Düsseldorf, Heinrich Heine Universitat Dusseldorf, Moorenstr 5, 40225 Dusseldorf, Germany
Z Rheumatol 63:216-22. 2004..The ultimate aim was to provide patients with an adequate source of information on care...
- [Arthropathy in beta-thalassemia minor]J Richter
Rheumazentrum, Heinrich Heine Universitat Dusseldorf
Med Klin (Munich) 95:40-3. 2000..The symptoms failed to respond to different therapies. Serological markers and radiological procedures revealed beta-thalassemia minor...
- Differential diagnosis of high serum creatine kinase levels in systemic lupus erythematosusJutta G Richter
Rheumazentrum Düsseldorf, Heinrich Heine Universitat, Postfach 10 10 07, 40001, Dusseldorf, Germany
Rheumatol Int 23:319-23. 2003..As it revealed chloroquine-induced myopathy, medication was stopped. Discriminating between primary SLE-induced affection of the musculoskeletal system and drug-induced side effects is important for appropriate treatment of SLE patients...
- Antiphospholipid syndrome in cardiac surgery-an underestimated coagulation disorder?Parwis Massoudy
Klinik fur Thorax und Kardiovaskulare Chirurgie, Universitatsklinikum Essen, Hufelandstr 55, 45147 Essen, Germany
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 28:133-7. 2005..We analysed our experience with five APS patients who underwent cardiac surgery. In three of them the diagnosis of APS had been established before surgery, two patients were diagnosed after surgery...