Genomes and Genes
- t(11;19)(q21;p12~p13.11) and MECT1-MAML2 fusion transcript expression as a prognostic marker in infantile lung mucoepidermoid carcinomaAlexandre Serra
Department of Pediatric Surgery, University of Dresden, D 01307 Dresden, Germany
J Pediatr Surg 42:E23-9. 2007..Primary pulmonary mucoepidermoid carcinomas (MECs) are the third most frequent pulmonary malignant neoplasm in children, and new molecular diagnostics may prove useful in determining the biologic course of such tumors...
- Preliminary report on elective preterm delivery at 34 weeks and primary abdominal closure for the management of gastroschisisA Serra
Department of Pediatric Surgery, University of Dresden, Dresden, Germany
Eur J Pediatr Surg 18:32-7. 2008....
- Rare occurrence of PHOX2b mutations in sporadic neuroblastomasAlexandre Serra
Department of Pediatric Surgery, Technische Universitat Dresden, Dresden, Germany
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 30:728-32. 2008..3%). We did not find any conclusive association of the polymorphisms or mutations in PHOX2b with the development of NB, although the large confidence intervals neither substantiate nor exclude a role for this gene in the tumor etiology...
- Analysis of RET, ZEB2, EDN3 and GDNF genomic rearrangements in 80 patients with Hirschsprung disease (using multiplex ligation-dependent probe amplification)A Serra
Departments of Pediatric Surgery and Surgical Research, Technische Universitat Dresden, Fetscherstrasse 74, Dresden, Germany
Ann Hum Genet 73:147-51. 2009....
- Compound effect of PHOX2B and RET gene variants in congenital central hypoventilation syndrome combined with Hirschsprung diseaseGuido Fitze
Department of Pediatric Surgery, University of Technology Dresden, Dresden, Germany
Am J Med Genet A 146:1486-9. 2008
- Accuracy of corrective osteotomies in fibular malunion: a cadaver modelJan Heineck
Universitätsklinik Dresden, Unfall u Wiederherstellungschirurgie, Fetscherstr 74, Dresden, 01307, Germany
Foot Ankle Int 30:773-7. 2009..Operative correction of fibular malrotation has not been accurately measured. The aim of this study was to evaluate the accuracy of operative correction of fibular malrotation...
- In vivo effects of modification of hydroxyapatite/collagen composites with and without chondroitin sulphate on bone remodeling in the sheep tibiaWolfgang Schneiders
Department of Trauma and Reconstructive Surgery, University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus, Dresden, Germany
J Orthop Res 27:15-21. 2009..The number of osteopontin-positive osteoblasts and the direct bone contact were significantly higher around HA/Col/CS implants. We conclude that addition of CS enhances bone remodeling and new bone formation around HA/Col composites...