H P Schneider
- International versions of the Menopause Rating Scale (MRS)Lothar A J Heinemann
ZEG Center for Epidemiology and Health Research Berlin, Invalidenstr, 115, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Health Qual Life Outcomes 1:28. 2003..The aim of this paper is to review the current state of the instrument particularly concerning versions of the scale in different languages...
- The Menopause Rating Scale (MRS) scale: a methodological reviewKlaas Heinemann
Center for Epidemiology and Health Research Berlin, Invalidenstr, 115, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Health Qual Life Outcomes 2:45. 2004..The scale became widespread used (available in 10 languages)...
- The Menopause Rating Scale (MRS) as outcome measure for hormone treatment? A validation studyLothar A J Heinemann
Center for Epidemiology and Health Research Berlin, Invalidenstr, 115, 10115 Berlin, German
Health Qual Life Outcomes 2:67. 2004..No methodologically detailed work on the utility of the scale to assess health-related changes after treatment was published before...
- HRT and cancer risksHermann P G Schneider
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Muenster, Von Esmarch Str 56, ZMBE, D 48149 Muenster, Germany
Maturitas 43:S35-52. 2002
- Androgens and antiandrogensH P G Schneider
Department of Obstetrics Gynecology, University of Muenster, Von Esmarch Strasse 56, ZMBE, 48149 Muenster, Germany
Ann N Y Acad Sci 997:292-306. 2003..They also have the potential of not counteracting beneficial estrogen effects, for example, on the cardiovascular system or mental tone...
- A randomised controlled trial of delayed cord clamping in very low birth weight preterm infantsH Rabe
Department of Paediatrics, University Children s Hospital, Munster, Germany
Eur J Pediatr 159:775-7. 2000..There were no significant differences in Apgar scores, temperature on admission, heart rate, blood pressure and requirements for artificial ventilation...
- Prediction of ovulation by urinary hormone measurements with the home use ClearPlan Fertility Monitor: comparison with transvaginal ultrasound scans and serum hormone measurementsH M Behre
Assisted Reproduction Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Munster, Germany
Hum Reprod 15:2478-82. 2000..Ovulation never occurred before CPFM peak fertility or the serum LH surge day. CPFM can help women who desire pregnancy to time intercourse. It may also have potential as a diagnostic aid and for monitoring the treatment of infertility...
- The European Menopause Survey 2005: women's perceptions on the menopause and postmenopausal hormone therapyAndrea R Genazzani
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy
Gynecol Endocrinol 22:369-75. 2006..To identify and describe current women's thoughts about the menopause, hormone treatment (HT) and perceptions about breast cancer...
- The heart of the WHI study: time for hormone therapy policies to be revisedAmos Pines
Climacteric 10:267-9. 2007
- Clinical management of breast cancer in males: a report of four casesJoerg Heinig
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Muenster University Hospital, Albert Schweitzer Strasse 33, D 48129 Muenster, Germany
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 102:67-73. 2002..The cases presented clearly demonstrate that diagnostic work-up, staging procedures and treatment options for primary treatment and advanced stages are identical compared to the recommendation for female breast cancer...
- Lung cancer during pregnancy involving the products of conception and a review of the literatureChristian Jackisch
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Hospital Marburg, Pilgrimstein 3, 35037 Marburg, Germany
Arch Gynecol Obstet 268:69-77. 2003..Because there is no evidence of a direct adverse effect of pregnancy on the course of lung cancer, we recommend delivery at a time when enough fetal maturity can be assumed and the subsequent treatment of the mother...
- The quality of life in the post-menopausal womanHermann P G Schneider
University of Muenster, Von Esmarch Str 56, ZMBE, Germany
Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol 16:395-409. 2002....
- IMS updated recommendations on postmenopausal hormone therapyAmos Pines
Department of Internal Medicine T, Ichilov Hospital, Tel Aviv, Israel
Climacteric 10:181-94. 2007
- "Controversial issues in climacteric medicine" series 3rd Pisa workshop "HRT in climacteric and aging brain". Pisa, Italy, 15-18 March 2003Andrea R Genazzani
Department of Reproductive Medicine and Child Development, University of Pisa, Italy
Maturitas 46:7-26. 2003