- Low-dose gadobenate dimeglumine-enhanced MRI of the kidney for the differential diagnosis of localized renal lesionsGuenther Schneider
Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Saarland University Medical Center, 66421, Homburg Saar, Germany
Radiol Med 120:1100-11. 2015..To evaluate low-dose gadobenate dimeglumine-enhanced MRI for the differential diagnosis of malignant renal tumors...
- Safety and adverse effects during 24 hours after contrast-enhanced MRI with gadobenate dimeglumine (MultiHance) in childrenGuenther Schneider
Homburg University Hospital, Homburg, Saar, Germany
Pediatr Radiol 43:202-11. 2013..Nowhere is safety of greater concern than among children who frequently require multiple contrast-enhanced MRI examinations over an extended period of time...
- MR angiography for detection of pulmonary arteriovenous malformations in patients with hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasiaGuenther Schneider
Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, University Hospital of Saarland, 66421 Homburg Saar, Germany
AJR Am J Roentgenol 190:892-901. 2008..The purpose of our study was to evaluate contrast-enhanced MR angiography (CE-MRA) as a screening procedure for the detection of pulmonary arteriovenous malformations (AVMs) in patients with hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia (HTT)...
- Gadobenate dimeglumine and gadofosveset trisodium for MR angiography of the renal arteries: Multicenter intraindividual crossover comparisonGuenther Schneider
Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, University Hospital of Saarland, Homburg Saar, Germany
AJR Am J Roentgenol 195:476-85. 2010....
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the spine at 3 TeslaPeter Fries
Clinic for Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Saarland University Hospital, Homburg Saar, Germany
Semin Musculoskelet Radiol 12:238-52. 2008..Comparisons are drawn with imaging at 1.5 T, and emphasis is placed on MR physics and on the benefits and principal difficulties associated with spine imaging at high field strength...
- Biliary cystadenoma of the left intrahepatic duct (2007: 2b)Roland Seidel
Clinic for Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, University Hospital Saarland, Kirrbergerstr, Homburg, Germany
Eur Radiol 17:1380-3. 2007..Laboratory parameters are nonspecific. As the tumor is considered a premalignant lesion, complete surgical resection is the treatment of choice. We report a case of typical biliary cystadenoma of the left hepatic duct...