- A comparison of Kneipp hydrotherapy with conventional physiotherapy in the treatment of osteoarthritis: a pilot trialMartin Schencking
Institute for General Practice and Family Medicine, University Witten Herdecke, Germany
J Integr Med 11:17-25. 2013..It has been ascertained that unspecific hydrotherapy of OA according to Sebastian Kneipp not only improves the range of mobility but also reduces pain significantly and increases the quality of life of the patients affected...
- Intravenous administration of vitamin C in the treatment of herpetic neuralgia: two case reportsMartin Schencking
Clinic St Georg, Bad Aibling, Germany
Med Sci Monit 16:CS58-61. 2010....
- [Inpatient treatment for postradical neck pain syndrome by use of complementary medicine]Martin Schencking
Kneippsche Kliniken, Bad Wörishofen, Germany
Forsch Komplementmed 17:81-6. 2010..PRNS is often resistant to conventional therapy such as analgesics and physiotherapy...
- A comparison of Kneipp hydrotherapy with conventional physiotherapy in the treatment of osteoarthritis of the hip or knee: protocol of a prospective randomised controlled clinical trialMartin Schencking
Kneipp Clinic Sebastianeum and Kneippianum Bad Wörishofen, Bad Wörishofen, Germany
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 10:104. 2009....
- [Treatment of a radiculopathia by whole-body hyperthermia]Martin Schencking
Kneippsche Kliniken, Bad Wörishofen, Deutschland
Forsch Komplementmed 15:273-6. 2008..It can be caused by infiltration and compression of nerves. Cytokines released by tumor cells and the affected nerve structures induce an inflammatory reaction that enhances the neuropathic pain...
- [Inpatient treatment for CRPS I by use of complementary medicine]Martin Schencking
Kneipp sche Kliniken, Kneippstrasse 8, Bad Wörishofen, Germany
Forsch Komplementmed 16:117-22. 2009....