Organization: Sana Kliniken
- EUS Meets Voxel-Man: three-dimensional anatomic animation of linear-array endoscopic ultrasound imagesE Burmester
Dept of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Sana Hospitals, Lubeck, Germany
Endoscopy 36:726-30. 2004....
- [The endo-exo femur prosthesis--a new concept of bone-guided, prosthetic rehabilitation following above-knee amputation]H H Aschoff
Klinik für Plastische, Hand und Rekonstruktive Chirurgie, Sana Kliniken Lübeck
Z Orthop Unfall 147:610-5. 2009..The aim of the so-called endo-exo prosthesis is to avoid the well-known problems at the interface between the sleeve of the prosthesis and the soft tissue coat of the femur stump which often impedes an inconspicuous and harmonic gait...
- [Electrocardiographic changes in patients presenting with an acute coronary syndrome: "apical ballooning" versus anterior myocardial infarction]K Peters
Sana Kliniken Lubeck GmbH, Klinik fur Kardiologie, Lubeck
Dtsch Med Wochenschr 133:823-8. 2008..This study aimed to assess if the ECG could reliably differentiate between these two syndromes with a similar clinical presentation...
- [Implementation of a standardized perioperative pain management concept in three hospitals of a consortium]P Saur
Regionales Zentrum Anaesthesie, Schmerztherapie, Rettungs und Intensivmedizin, Sana Kliniken Lübeck und Ostholstein GmbH, Kronsforder Allee 71 73, 23560, Lubeck, Deutschland
Schmerz 22:34-42. 2008..The implementation of a standardized pain management concept was planned to be introduced in the clinical routine. The results of three hospitals are shown...
- Five-year, disease-free survival after repeat palliative multimodality therapy in a patient with recurrent metastatic bladder cancerSebastian Fetscher
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Department of Internal Medicine, Sana Hospital Lübeck, Kronsforder Allee 72 74, D 23560 Lübeck, Germany
ScientificWorldJournal 7:1736-42. 2007..A case of regionally metastatic bladder cancer is presented that documents the value of repeat debulking-surgery and repeat radiotherapy leading to unexpected short-term and long-term treatment results...
- Diagnosis of left atrial appendage thrombi by multiplane transesophageal echocardiography: interlaboratory comparative studyBirke Schneider
Sana Kliniken Lübeck, Klinik fur Kardiologie, Kronsforder Allee, Germany
Circ J 71:122-5. 2007..However, the interobserver variability among 2 independent echocardiographic laboratories in diagnosing LAAT by multiplane TEE has not yet been assessed...
- [Drug-induced and toxic liver diseases]T H Hütteroth
Sana Kliniken Lubeck GmbH, Krankenhaus Süd, Medizinische Klinik
Dtsch Med Wochenschr 130:S226-8. 2005
- Is surgical closure of patent foramen ovale the gold standard for treating interatrial shunts? An echocardiographic follow-up studyBirke Schneider
Klinik fur Kardiologie, Sana Kliniken, Lubeck, Germany
J Am Soc Echocardiogr 18:1385-91. 2005..This study aimed to assess the efficacy of surgical PFO closure during follow-up by transesophageal echocardiography (TEE)...
- Surgical closure of the left atrial appendage - a beneficial procedure?Birke Schneider
Klinik fur Kardiologie, Sana Kliniken Lubeck GmbH, Deutschland
Cardiology 104:127-32. 2005..However, patients undergoing surgical LAA closure have not systematically been reevaluated for complete LAA obliteration...
- Combination of bortezomib, thalidomide, and dexamethasone in the treatment of relapsed, refractory IgD multiple myelomaJan Schmielau
Department of Hematology and Oncology, Sana Kliniken Lübeck, Lubeck, Germany
Leuk Lymphoma 46:567-9. 2005..This is the first report of a patient with IgD MM treated accordingly, suggesting that this entity is highly sensitive to the novel therapy...
- [Clinical spectrum of tako-tsubo cardiomyopathy in Germany: results of the tako-tsubo registry of the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Leitende Kardiologische Krankenhausärzte (ALKK)]B Schneider
Klinik fur Kardiologie, Sana Kliniken Lubeck GmbH, Lubeck
Dtsch Med Wochenschr 135:1908-13. 2010..A TTC registry was initiated by the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Leitende Kardiologische Krankenhausärzte (ALKK) in order to evaluate the clinical spectrum and the management of patients with this syndrome in Germany...