Affiliation: Robert Koch-Institut
- Use of sequence analysis of the P2 domain for characterization of norovirus strains causing a large multistate outbreak of norovirus gastroenteritis in Germany 2012Marina Höhne
Robert Koch Institute, Consultant Laboratory for Noroviruses, Seestr 10, 13353 Berlin, Germany Electronic address
Int J Med Microbiol 305:612-8. 2015....
- Food-borne norovirus-outbreak at a military base, Germany, 2009Maria Wadl
Postgraduate Training for Applied Epidemiology, Germany
BMC Infect Dis 10:30. 2010..An investigation was initiated to describe the outbreak's extent, to verify the pathogen, and to identify modes of transmission and source of infection to prevent further cases...
- Detection and characterization of norovirus outbreaks in Germany: application of a one-tube RT-PCR using a fluorogenic real-time detection systemM Hohne
Department of Molecular Epidemiology, of Viral Pathogens, Robert Koch Institute, Berlin, Germany
J Med Virol 72:312-9. 2004..The advantages of the one-step RT/TaqMan-PCR system for detection and quantitation of Norovirus are the high throughput of clinical samples and a decrease of the risk of contamination...
- Detection of Norovirus genogroup I and II by multiplex real-time RT- PCR using a 3'-minor groove binder-DNA probeMarina Hoehne
Robert Koch Institute, Nordufer 20, 13353 Berlin, Germany
BMC Infect Dis 6:69. 2006....
- Rotavirus vaccine effectiveness and case-control study on risk factors for breakthrough infections in Germany, 2010-2011Cornelia Adlhoch
Postgraduate Training for Applied Epidemiology, Robert Koch Institute, Berlin, Germany
Pediatr Infect Dis J 32:e82-9. 2013..The effectiveness of RV vaccination was investigated after an unexpectedly high number of RV infections in fully vaccinated children occurred...
- Highly sensitive detection of the group A Rotavirus using Apolipoprotein H-coated ELISA plates compared to quantitative real-time PCRCornelia Adlhoch
Robert Koch Institute, Center for Biological Security ZBS1, Nordufer 20, 13353 Berlin, Germany
Virol J 8:63. 2011..In order to demonstrate that this is a valid approach we show detection of group A rotaviruses from stool samples as a proof of principle for a new method of capture ELISA that should also be applicable to other viruses...
- Major outbreak of hepatitis A associated with orange juice among tourists, Egypt, 2004Christina Frank
Robert Koch Institute, Berlin, Germany
Emerg Infect Dis 13:156-8. 2007..The case-control study identified orange juice as the most likely infection vehicle. Vaccination against hepatitis A virus is strongly recommended before travel to disease-endemic areas...
- International collaborative study to compare reverse transcriptase PCR assays for detection and genotyping of norovirusesJan Vinje
Research Laboratory for Infectious Diseases, National Institute of Public Health and the Environment, Bilthoven, The Netherlands
J Clin Microbiol 41:1423-33. 2003..To promote comparability of data, this assay will be recommended for newly starting groups in future collaborative studies...