A J Rastan
- Leiomyosarcoma--an unusual cause of right ventricular outflow tract obstructionA J Rastan
Cardiac Surgery, Leipzig Heart Center, University Leipzig, Struempellstrasse 39, 04289 Leipzig, Germany
Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 52:376-7. 2004..Histological examination revealed primary cardiac leiomyosarcoma, the patient was discharged and is in good health condition at 9 months' follow-up. Unusual causes of RVOT obstruction should be considered...
- Left ventricular diverticulum repair in a newbornA J Rastan
Cardiac Surgery, Heart Center Leipzig, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 55:61-4. 2007..Postoperatively, a significant reduction of ventricular extrasystole was evident. One year postoperatively, the infant demonstrates a normal cognitive and somatic development without clinical signs of cardiac failure...
- Autopsy findings in patients on postcardiotomy extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)A J Rastan
University of Leipzig, Cardiac Surgery, Heart Center Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
Int J Artif Organs 29:1121-31. 2006..To assess the clinical sensitivity of causes of death, concomitant diseases and postoperative complications including thromboembolic events in ECMO patients...
- Experience with anatomically orientated devices for transapical aortic valve implantationM Haensig
Department of Cardiac Surgery, Heart Center of the University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
Minerva Cardioangiol 61:33-43. 2013..This review focuses on the description of three different TAVI concepts, which are presently under early clinical evaluation, or have recently received commercial approval, using the transapical approach...
- Epicardial versus transvenous left ventricular lead placement in patients receiving cardiac resynchronization therapy: results from a randomized prospective studyN Doll
Department of Cardiac Surgery, Heart Center Leipzig, Strümpellstrasse 33, Leipzig, Germany
Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 56:256-61. 2008....
- Stentless mitral valve implantation in comparison to conventional mitral valve repair or replacement at five yearsS Lehmann
Universitat Leipzig, Herzzentrum, Klinik fur Herzchirurgie, Leipzig, Germany
Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 54:10-4. 2006..We analyzed the five-year results and compared them with results after conventional mitral valve repair or replacement...
- Coronary artery disease: a new manifestation in Dubowitz syndromeJ Seeburger
Heart Center, Leipzig, Germany
Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 57:169-70. 2009..Coronary angiogram demonstrated severe stenoses of the left main and obtuse marginal vessels, as well as occlusion of the left anterior descending artery. The patient was successfully treated with coronary artery bypass graft surgery...