- Further improvement in postprandial glucose control with addition of exenatide or sitagliptin to combination therapy with insulin glargine and metformin: a proof-of-concept studySabine Arnolds
Profil Institut für Stoffwechselforschung, Neuss, Germany
Diabetes Care 33:1509-15. 2010..i.d.) or sitagliptin (SITA) (100 mg once daily) in response to a standardized breakfast meal challenge in 48 men or women with type 2 diabetes receiving insulin glargine (GLAR) + metformin (MET)...
- How pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic principles pave the way for optimal basal insulin therapy in type 2 diabetesS Arnolds
Profil Institut für Stoffwechselforschung GmbH, Neuss, Germany
Int J Clin Pract 64:1415-24. 2010..Finally, the necessity of overcoming patient and/or physician barriers to insulin therapy and providing continuing education and training is emphasised...
- Insulin aspart has a shorter duration of action than human insulin over a wide dose-rangeL Nosek
Profil Institute for Metabolic Research, Neuss, Germany
Diabetes Obes Metab 15:77-83. 2013..This study compared late metabolic activity (4-12 and 6-12 h post-dosing) and duration of action (time to reach late half-maximal activity) over a range of doses between insulin aspart (IAsp) and RHI...
- Insulin glulisine has a faster onset of action compared with insulin aspart in healthy volunteersS Arnolds
Profil Institut für Stoffwechselforschung GmbH, Neuss, Germany lresearch de
Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes 118:662-4. 2010..Because of its zinc-free formulation insulin glulisine (GLU) might have a faster onset of action than other short-acting analogues. We compared the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of GLU with those of insulin aspart (ASP)...
- Spectrum of Diabetes Research does not Reflect Patients' Scientific Preferences: A Longitudinal Evaluation of Diabetes Research Areas 2010-2013 vs. a Cross-sectional Survey in Patients with DiabetesS Arnolds
Profil, Neuss, Germany
Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes 123:299-302. 2015..To compare the proportions and trends in the distribution of research topics as presented during the annual meetings 2010-2013 of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD) to patients' preferences...