- Relaxivity of Gadopentetate Dimeglumine (Magnevist), Gadobutrol (Gadovist), and Gadobenate Dimeglumine (MultiHance) in human blood plasma at 0.2, 1.5, and 3 TeslaJörg Pintaske
Section on Experimental Radiology, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, University Hospital Tubingen, Tubingen, Germany
Invest Radiol 41:213-21. 2006..We sought to determine the relaxivity and accurate relaxation rates of Gd-DTPA, Gd-BT-DO3A, and Gd-BOPTA at 0.2, 1.5, and 3 T in human blood plasma...
- Effect of concentration of SH U 555A labeled human melanoma cells on MR spin echo and gradient echo signal decay at 0.2, 1.5, and 3TJ Pintaske
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Section on Experimental Radiology, University Hospital Tubingen, Hoppe Seyler Str 3, Tubingen, 72076, Germany
MAGMA 19:71-7. 2006..The proposed preparation technique has proven to be a simple and reliable approach to quantify effects of magnetically labeled cells in vitro. On the basis of this quantification well suited tissue specific models can be derived...
- [A preparation technique for quantitative investigation of SPIO-containing solutions and SPIO-labelled cells by MRI]J Pintaske
Sektion für Experimentelle Radiologie und Abteilung für Radiologische Diagnostik, Universitatsklinikum Tubingen
Biomed Tech (Berl) 50:174-80. 2005..The correlation between local iron concentration and diameter of signal extinction in MR gradient echo images was investigated...
- [Positive contrast in the detection of magnetically labeled cells by MRI--in vitro experiments]Jörg Pintaske
Sektion for Experimentelle Radiologie und Abteilung für Radiologische Diagnostik, Universitatsklinikum Tubingen
Biomed Tech (Berl) 50:271-6. 2005..The related Larmor frequency shift near MLC was exploited to obtain bright visualization applying spectral selective saturation (SSS)...
- Effect of spatial distribution of magnetic dipoles on Lamor frequency distribution and MR Signal decay--a numerical approach under static dephasing conditionsJ Pintaske
Section on Experimental Radiology, University Hospital Tubingen, Hoppe Seyler Strasse 3, 72076 Tubingen, Germany
MAGMA 19:46-53. 2006..This fact has to be considered for the in vivo quantification of SPIO loaded cells, implying that in tissues with different spatial distributions of identical SPIO concentrations, different signal decays might be observed...
- [Field perturbations by magnetic dipoles as a model for magnetically labelled cells in MRI]Jörg Pintaske
Sektion für Experimentelle Radiologie, Abteilung für Radiologische Diagnostik, Universitatsklinikum Tubingen
Z Med Phys 16:252-60. 2006..Due to the creation of intense local magnetic fields, iron oxide nanoparticles are used as a contrast agent to produce signal loss in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) in regions where labelled cells have migrated...
- Geometry and extension of signal voids in MR images induced by aggregations of magnetically labelled cellsJ Pintaske
Section on Experimental Radiology, Eberhard Karls University Tubingen, Hoppe Seyler Str 3, 72076 Tubingen, Germany
Phys Med Biol 51:4707-18. 2006..It is anticipated that the dependence of the extension of signal voids on the local magnetization may be valuable for quantifying labelled cells...
- Quantification of direct current in electrically active implants using MRI methodsHanne Wojtczyk
Section on Experimental Radiology, Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, University Hospital Tubingen, Eberhard Karls University Tubingen, Hoppe Seyler Straße, Germany
Z Med Phys 21:135-46. 2011..Currents below 100 mA would be sufficient to create distinct artifacts, at least under simplified conditions (homogeneous background etc.)...
- 3D proton MR spectroscopic imaging of prostate cancer using a standard spine coil at 1.5 T in clinical routine: a feasibility studyMatthias P Lichy
Section of Experimental Radiology, Department of Radiologic Diagnostics, Eberhard Karls University Tuebingen, 72076 Tuebingen, Germany
Eur Radiol 15:653-60. 2005..5 T. It can consequently be applied to patients even with contraindications for endorectal coils. However, spectral quality and signal-to-noise ratio is clearly inferior to 3D MRSI examinations with endorectal coils...
- Transferrin receptor upregulation: in vitro labeling of rat mesenchymal stem cells with superparamagnetic iron oxideRichard SchAfer
Institute of Clinical and Experimental Transfusion Medicine, University Medical Center Tübingen, Hoppe Seyler Str 3, D 72076 Tubingen, Germany
Radiology 244:514-23. 2007....