Genomes and Genes
Ronald F Mucha
- Smoking stimuli from the terminal phase of cigarette consumption may not be cues for smoking in healthy smokersRonald F Mucha
Department of Psychology, University of Wuerzburg, Wuerzburg, Germany
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 201:81-95. 2008....
- Methylphenidate normalizes emotional processing in adult patients with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: preliminary findingsAnnette Conzelmann
Department of Psychology, Biological Psychology, Clinical Psychology, and Psychotherapy, University of Wurzburg, Germany
Brain Res 1381:159-66. 2011..The data suggest that MPH as first choice treatment in ADHD has a positive impact on emotional processes in adult ADHD patients and points to the clinical relevance of emotional-dysfunctions in ADHD...
- Methylphenidate and emotional-motivational processing in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderAnnette Conzelmann
Department of Psychology, Biological Psychology, Clinical Psychology, and Psychotherapy, University of Wurzburg, Marcusstr 9 11, 97070, Wurzburg, Germany
J Neural Transm (Vienna) 123:971-9. 2016..Our results emphasize the importance for the use of double-blind placebo-controlled designs in psychopharmacological research. ..
- Conditioned cues for smoking elicit preparatory responses in healthy smokersMarkus H Winkler
Department of Psychology, University of Wurzburg, Marcusstr 9 11, 97070 Wurzburg, Germany
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 213:781-9. 2011..Although these responses are probably the result of conditioning, direct evidence from human conditioning studies with physiological measures of motivational valence is rare...
- Affect-modulated startle reflex and dopamine D4 receptor gene variationPaul Pauli
Department of Psychology, Biological Psychology, Clinical Psychology, and Psychotherapy, University of Wurzburg, Wurzburg, Germany
Psychophysiology 47:25-33. 2010..Results speak for the importance of the DRD4 polymorphism in modulating emotional responses and also for the usefulness of the affect-modulated ASR as an endophenotype...