Affiliation: Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry
- Dependence symptoms in young cannabis users? A prospective epidemiological studyAgnes Nocon
Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Clinical Psychology and Epidemiology, Kraepelinstrasse 2 10, 80804 Munich, Germany
J Psychiatr Res 40:394-403. 2006..To examine prospectively over a period of 4 years the profile of cannabis dependence and the risk of specific dependence criteria in a community sample of adolescents...
- Heterogeneity of DSM-IV major depressive disorder as a consequence of subthreshold bipolarityPetra Zimmermann
Molecular Psychology Unit, Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Kraepelinstrasse 2, 80804 Munich, Germany
Arch Gen Psychiatry 66:1341-52. 2009..There is growing evidence that major depressive disorder (MDD) might be overdiagnosed at the expense of bipolar disorder (BPD)...
- Interaction of FKBP5 gene variants and adverse life events in predicting depression onset: results from a 10-year prospective community studyPetra Zimmermann
Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Munich, Germany
Am J Psychiatry 168:1107-16. 2011..The authors explored gene-environment interactions between FKBP5 gene variants and adverse life events in predicting the first occurrence of a major depressive episode...
- Pathways into ecstasy use: the role of prior cannabis use and ecstasy availabilityPetra Zimmermann
Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Clinical Psychology and Epidemiology, Kraepelinstrasse 2, 80804 Munich, Germany
Drug Alcohol Depend 79:331-41. 2005..To explore the role of cannabis use for the availability of ecstasy as a potential pathway to subsequent first ecstasy use...
- The interplay of familial depression liability and adverse events in predicting the first onset of depression during a 10-year follow-upPetra Zimmermann
Molecular Psychology Unit, Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Munich, Germany
Biol Psychiatry 63:406-14. 2008....
- Dual diagnosis in an inpatient drug-abuse detoxification unitAgnes Nocon
Department of Psychiatry, Hospital del Mar, Barcelona, Spain
Eur Addict Res 13:192-200. 2007..A total of 80% of the patients successfully completed the detoxification process. The present results enhance the value of detoxification in a general hospital as a first step of the overall treatment strategy...
- Agoraphobia and panic. Prospective-longitudinal relations suggest a rethinking of diagnostic conceptsHans Ulrich Wittchen
Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Technische Universitat Dresden, Dresden, Germany
Psychother Psychosom 77:147-57. 2008..The aim of the current study is to prospectively examine the 10-year natural course of PA, PD and AG in the first three decades of life, their stability and their reciprocal transitions...