Affiliation: Max-Planck-Unit for Structural Molecular Biology
- Single shot spatial and temporal coherence properties of the SLAC Linac Coherent Light Source in the hard x-ray regimeC Gutt
Deutsches Elektronen Synchrotron DESY, Hamburg, Germany
Phys Rev Lett 108:024801. 2012..5 and the average coherence time τ(c)=(2.0±1.0) fc. The data suggest a mean x-ray pulse duration of (29±14) fs behind the monochromator for (100±14) fc electron pulses...
- Measuring temporal speckle correlations at ultrafast x-ray sourcesC Gutt
HASYLAB at DESY, Hamburg, Germany
Opt Express 17:55-61. 2009..Our approach represents a route for correlation spectroscopy on ultrafast timescales at X-ray free-electron laser sources...
- Breakdown of the x-ray resonant magnetic scattering signal during intense pulses of extreme ultraviolet free-electron-laser radiationL Muller
Deutsches Elektronen Synchrotron DESY, Notkestraße 85, 22607 Hamburg, Germany
Phys Rev Lett 110:234801. 2013..We find that the electronic state of the sample is strongly perturbed during the first few femtoseconds of exposure leading to an ultrafast quenching of the resonant magnetic scattering mechanism...
- Coherent-pulse 2D crystallography using a free-electron laser x-ray sourceA P Mancuso
Deutsches Elektronen Synchrotron DESY, Notkestrasse 85, D 22607 Hamburg, Germany
Phys Rev Lett 102:035502. 2009..We show that the structure is reconstructed to the detected resolution, given an adequate signal-to-noise ratio...
- Two-dimensional heterogeneous dynamics at the surface of a colloidal suspensionA Duri
HASYLAB at DESY, Notkestrasse 85, 22607 Hamburg, Germany
Phys Rev Lett 102:145701. 2009..The particles display heterogeneous ballistic dynamics parallel to the surface. The particle dynamics in the direction perpendicular to the surface is much slower and does not show the hallmarks of ballistic motion...
- Characteristics of angular cross correlations studied by light scattering from two-dimensional microsphere filmsM A Schröer
Deutsches Elektronen Synchrotron DESY, Notkestr 85, 22607 Hamburg, Germany and and The Hamburg Centre for Ultrafast Imaging CUI, Luruper Chausee 149, 22761 Hamburg, Germany
Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys 90:012309. 2014..The so-determined characteristics of the cross-correlation analysis will be also relevant for future x-ray-based studies...
- Endstation for ultrafast magnetic scattering experiments at the free-electron laser in HamburgL Muller
Deutsches Elektronen Synchrotron DESY, 22607 Hamburg, Germany
Rev Sci Instrum 84:013906. 2013....