Affiliation: Martin Luther University
- The prevalence of estrogen receptor-negative breast cancer in EthiopiaEva Johanna Kantelhardt
Department of Gynecology and Institute of Clinical Epidemiology, Martin Luther University, Ernst Grube Str, 40, 06097 Halle an der Saale, Germany
BMC Cancer 14:895. 2014..In this paper, we provide the first report on the proportion of ER-negative BC in Ethiopia, and the relation to progesterone-receptor (PgR) status...
- Mammographic density and inter-observer variability of pathologic evaluation of core biopsies among women with mammographic abnormalitiesPietro Trocchi
Institute of Clinical Epidemiology, Martin Luther University Halle Wittenberg, Halle Saale, Magdeburger Str 8, Halle Saale 06097, Germany
BMC Cancer 12:554. 2012..We measured the influence of mammographic density on the inter-observer variability of histopathological findings of breast biopsies...
- First-line bevacizumab-containing therapy for triple-negative breast cancer: analysis of 585 patients treated in the ATHENA studyChristoph Thomssen
Martin Luther Universitat Halle Wittenberg, Halle Saale, Germany
Oncology 82:218-27. 2012..We conducted an exploratory analysis of patients with TNBC treated in the single-arm routine oncology practice ATHENA study...
- Prospective evaluation of prognostic factors uPA/PAI-1 in node-negative breast cancer: phase III NNBC3-Europe trial (AGO, GBG, EORTC-PBG) comparing 6×FEC versus 3×FEC/3×DocetaxelEva J Kantelhardt
Klinik und Poliklinik für Gynäkologie, Martin Luther Universitat, Halle Saale, Germany
BMC Cancer 11:140. 2011..High-risk node-negative patients should receive chemotherapy. Anthracycline-based regimens are accepted as a standard, the additional benefit of taxanes remains an open question...
- Final results of a phase I/II pilot study of capecitabine with or without vinorelbine after sequential dose-dense epirubicin and paclitaxel in high-risk early breast cancerVolkmar Muller
University Medical Center, Hamburg, Department of Gynecology, Martinistrasse 52, 20246 Hamburg, Germany
BMC Cancer 10:430. 2010....
- Reliability and validity of needle biopsy evaluation of breast-abnormalities using the B-categorization--design and objectives of the Diagnosis Optimisation Study (DIOS)Alexander Kluttig
Clinical Epidemiology Unit, Institute of Medical Epidemiology, Biometry and Informatics, University Halle Wittenberg, Halle Saale, Germany
BMC Cancer 7:100. 2007..This paper describes the design and objectives of the DIOS Study...