Affiliation: Martin Luther University
- Autoantibodies to the inhibitor of apoptosis protein survivin in patients with brain tumorsAriane Söling
Molecular Neurooncology Laboratory, Department of Neurosurgery, Martin Luther University Halle Wittenberg, D 06097 Halle, Germany
Int J Oncol 30:123-8. 2007..Anti-survivin antibodies may represent attractive tools for diagnosis and follow-up of brain tumors...
- Dendritic cell therapy of primary brain tumorsA Soling
Department of Neurosurgery, Martin Luther University, Halle, Germany
Mol Med 7:659-67. 2001..DC therapy as an adjuvant treatment for patients with malignant glioma seems to be biologically safe. Further clinical studies are warranted...
- Bioluminescence imaging in vivo - application to cancer researchAriane Söling
Molecular Neurooncology Laboratory, ZAMED, Heinrich Damerow Strasse 1, 06097, Halle, Germany
Expert Opin Biol Ther 3:1163-72. 2003..This review discusses the application of BLI to cancer research in general and to the area of experimental neuro-oncology in particular...
- Minichromosome maintenance protein 3 elicits a cancer-restricted immune response in patients with brain malignancies and is a strong independent predictor of survival in patients with anaplastic astrocytomaAriane Söling
Department of Neurosurgery, Martin Luther University Halle Wittenberg, Halle, Germany
Clin Cancer Res 11:249-58. 2005..Informative tumor markers may represent prognostic factors for response to therapy and outcome as well as potential targets for novel anticancer therapies...
- Intracellular localization of Herpes simplex virus type 1 thymidine kinase fused to different fluorescent proteins depends on choice of fluorescent tagAriane Söling
Molecular Neurooncology Laboratory, Department of Neurosurgery, Martin Luther University Halle Wittenberg, Heinrich Damerow Strasse 1, 06097, Halle, Germany
FEBS Lett 527:153-8. 2002..As enzyme localization may influence HSV-TK activity, this observation is of potential importance to gene therapy studies...