Dominic J Thurmer
Affiliation: Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research Dresden
- Nanomembrane-based mesoscopic superconducting hybrid junctionsDominic J Thurmer
Institute for Integrative Nanosciences, IFW Dresden, Helmholtzstrasse 20, D 01069 Dresden, Germany
Nano Lett 10:3704-9. 2010..These nanometer-sized filament devices can be further optimized and integrated on a chip for their use in superconductor hybrid electronics circuits...
- Temperature-dependent Raman investigation of rolled up InGaAs/GaAs microtubesRaul D Rodriguez
Semiconductor Physics, Chemnitz University of Technology, Chemnitz, D 09107, Germany
Nanoscale Res Lett 7:594. 2012..The reversibility of the changes in the Raman spectra of the tubes within this temperature range is demonstrated...
- High-performance organic nanomembrane based sensors for rapid in situ acid detectionCéline Vervacke
Institute for Integrative Nanosciences, IFW Dresden, Helmholtzstraße 20, 01069 Dresden, Germany
Anal Chem 84:8399-406. 2012..Furthermore, the organic nanomembrane based sensor covers a wide concentration range of almost 8 orders of magnitude including the environmental limits currently adopted...
- Hybrid organic/inorganic molecular heterojunctions based on strained nanomembranesCarlos Cesar Bof Bufon
Institute for Integrative Nanosciences, IFW Dresden, Helmholtz Strasse 20, 01069 Dresden, Germany
Nano Lett 11:3727-33. 2011....
- Rolled-up nanomembranes as compact 3D architectures for field effect transistors and fluidic sensing applicationsDaniel Grimm
Institute for Integrative Nanosciences, IFW Dresden, Helmholtzstrasse 20, 01069 Dresden, Germany
Nano Lett 13:213-8. 2013..Our technique probes the ultimate limit for the bending radius of high performance thin film transistors...
- Rolled-Up Nanotech: Illumination-Controlled Hydrofluoric Acid Etching of AlAs Sacrificial LayersRuxandra M Costescu
Institute for Integrative Nanosciences, IFW Dresden, Helmholtzstr, 20, 01069, Dresden, Germany
Nanoscale Res Lett 4:1463-8. 2009..Together with the studied self-limitation effect, the technique offers a way to determine the position of rolled-up micro- and nanotubes independently from the predefined lithographic pattern...
- Magnetically capped rolled-up nanomembranesRobert Streubel
Institute for Integrative Nanosciences, IFW Dresden, 01069 Dresden, Germany
Nano Lett 12:3961-6. 2012..This feature is beneficial for racetrack memory devices, since a much higher areal density might be achieved than possible with planar counterparts...