Affiliation: Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research Dresden
- Rolled-up transparent microtubes as two-dimensionally confined culture scaffolds of individual yeast cellsGaoshan Huang
Institute for Integrative Nanosciences, IFW Dresden, Helmholtzstr 20, D 01069, Dresden, Germany
Lab Chip 9:263-8. 2009....
- Rolled-up optical microcavities with subwavelength wall thicknesses for enhanced liquid sensing applicationsGaoshan Huang
Institute for Integrative Nanosciences, IFW Dresden, Helmholtzstr 20, D 01069 Dresden, Germany
ACS Nano 4:3123-30. 2010..Our optofluidic sensors show high potential for lab-on-a-chip applications, such as real-time bioanalytic systems...
- Giant persistent photoconductivity in rough silicon nanomembranesPing Feng
Institute for Integrative Nanosciences, IFW Dresden, Helmholtzstrasse 20, D 01069 Dresden, Germany
Nano Lett 9:3453-9. 2009....
- Optical resonance tuning and polarization of thin-walled tubular microcavitiesVladimir A Bolaños Quiñones
Institute for Integrative Nanosciences, IFW Dresden, Helmholtzstrasse 20, 01069 Dresden, Germany
Opt Lett 34:2345-7. 2009..The polarization of this group of modes is TE, as we find out by a detailed analysis of the polarization-dependent photoluminescence spectra...
- Catalytic microtubular jet engines self-propelled by accumulated gas bubblesAlexander A Solovev
Institute for Integrative Nanosciences, IFW Dresden, Germany
Small 5:1688-92. 2009..Fluid (i.e., fuel) pumping through the microtubes is revealed and directly clarifies the working principle of the catalytic microjet engines...