Affiliation: Laser Zentrum Hannover e.V
- Shrinkage of microstructures produced by two-photon polymerization of Zr-based hybrid photosensitive materialsAleksandr Ovsianikov
Department of Nanotechnology of Laser Zentrum Hannover e V, Hollerithallee 8, D 30419 Hannover, Germany
Opt Express 17:2143-8. 2009..Well above the polymerization threshold, the studied material exhibits remarkably low shrinkage. Therefore, no additional effort for the pre-compensation of distortion and for the improvement of structural stability is required...
- Laser printing of cells into 3D scaffoldsA Ovsianikov
Nanotechnology Department, Laser Zentrum Hannover eV, Hollerithallee 8, 30419 Hannover, Germany
Biofabrication 2:014104. 2010..Combination of LIFT and 2PP provides a route for the realization of 3D multicellular tissue constructs and artificial ECM engineered on the microscale...
- Two-photon polymerization technique for microfabrication of CAD-designed 3D scaffolds from commercially available photosensitive materialsAleksandr Ovsianikov
Laser Zentrum Hannover e V, Hollerithallee 8, D 30419 Hannover, Germany
J Tissue Eng Regen Med 1:443-9. 2007..The possibilities of seeding 3D structures with cells were analysed. These studies demonstrate the great potential of 2PP technique for the manufacturing of scaffolds with controlled topology and properties...
- Ultra-low shrinkage hybrid photosensitive material for two-photon polymerization microfabricationAleksandr Ovsianikov
Nanotechnology Department, Laser Zentrum Hannover eV, Hannover, Germany
ACS Nano 2:2257-62. 2008....
- Three-dimensional cell growth on structures fabricated from ORMOCER by two-photon polymerization techniqueSabrina Schlie
Institute of Biophysics, University Hannover, Herrenhäuserstr 2, D 30419 Hannover, Germany
J Biomater Appl 22:275-87. 2007..Additionally, growth of cells on the vertical surfaces of 3D structures composed of ORMOCER is shown...
- Laser fabrication of three-dimensional CAD scaffolds from photosensitive gelatin for applications in tissue engineeringAleksandr Ovsianikov
Laser Zentrum Hannover eV, Hollerithallee 8, D 30419 Hannover, Germany
Biomacromolecules 12:851-8. 2011..The results clearly indicate that 2PP is capable of manufacturing precisely constructed 3D tissue engineering scaffolds using photosensitive polymers as starting material...