- Fast gamma oscillations in areas MT and MST occur during visual stimulation, but not during visually guided manual trackingWolfgang Kruse
Department of Zoology and Neurobiology, Ruhr University Bochum, ND7, 44780 Bochum, Germany
Exp Brain Res 147:360-73. 2002....
- Somatosensory-motor neuronal activity in the superior colliculus of the primateAttila Nagy
Department of Zoology and Neurobiology, ND 7 67, Ruhr University of Bochum, D 44780 Bochum, Germany
Neuron 52:525-34. 2006....
- Influence of visually guided tracking arm movements on single cell activity in area MTSabine Dannenberg
Department of Zoology and Neurobiology, Ruhr University of Bochum, Universita tsstraße 150, ND 7 67, 44780 Bochum, Germany
Exp Brain Res 199:355-68. 2009..Thus, our study provides strong evidence that area MT is involved in processing visual information for visually guided manual tracking movements...
- Optogenetic control of motor coordination by Gi/o protein-coupled vertebrate rhodopsin in cerebellar Purkinje cellsDavina V Gutierrez
Department of Zoology and Neurobiology, ND7 31, Ruhr University Bochum, Bochum, Germany
J Biol Chem 286:25848-58. 2011....
- Spinocerebellar ataxia type 6 protein aggregates cause deficits in motor learning and cerebellar plasticityMelanie D Mark
Department of Zoology and Neurobiology, Ruhr University Bochum, D 44780 Bochum, Germany
J Neurosci 35:8882-95. 2015....
- Optogenetic modulation and multi-electrode analysis of cerebellar networks in vivoWolfgang Kruse
Department of Zoology and Neurobiology, Faculty for Biology and Biotechnology, Ruhr University Bochum, Bochum, Germany International Graduate School of Neuroscience, Ruhr University Bochum, Bochum, Germany
PLoS ONE 9:e105589. 2014..Thus, this method is ideally suited to investigate the spatio/temporal modulation of PCs in anesthetized and in behaving mice. ..
- Temporal relation of population activity in visual areas MT/MST and in primary motor cortex during visually guided tracking movementsWolfgang Kruse
Lehrstuhl für Allgemeine Zoologie und Neurobiologie, Ruhr Universitat Bochum, Universitatsstr 150, 44780 Bochum, Germany
Cereb Cortex 12:466-76. 2002..Despite this co-activation in both modalities, we failed to observe any significant synchronization between areas MT/MST and M1...
- Delayed postnatal loss of P/Q-type calcium channels recapitulates the absence epilepsy, dyskinesia, and ataxia phenotypes of genomic Cacna1a mutationsMelanie D Mark
Department of Zoology and Neurobiology, ND7 31, Ruhr University Bochum, D 44780 Bochum, Germany
J Neurosci 31:4311-26. 2011....
- Direct current stimulation over V5 enhances visuomotor coordination by improving motion perception in humansAndrea Antal
Department of Clinical Neurophysiology, Georg August University of Gottingen, Goettingen, Germany
J Cogn Neurosci 16:521-7. 2004..The results also raise the possibility of the usefulness of tDCS in rehabilitation strategies for neurological patients with visuomotor disorders...
- Facilitation of visuo-motor learning by transcranial direct current stimulation of the motor and extrastriate visual areas in humansAndrea Antal
Department of Clinical Neurophysiology, Georg August University of Gottingen, 37075 Goettingen, Germany
Eur J Neurosci 19:2888-92. 2004..Also, stimulation of the primary visual cortex was not effective for this kind of task. Our data suggest that the areas V5 and M1 are involved in the early phase of learning of visuo-motor coordination...
- Differences of monkey and human overt attention under natural conditionsWolfgang Einhäuser
Institute of Neuroinformatics, University of Zurich and Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, ETH, Zurich, Switzerland
Vision Res 46:1194-209. 2006..Taken together, these data demonstrate that-under natural conditions-low-level stimulus features affect attention in monkeys and humans differently...