- The Activating NKG2C Receptor Is Significantly Reduced in NK Cells after Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients with Severe Graft-versus-Host DiseaseLambros Kordelas
Department of Bone Marrow Transplantation, University Hospital Essen, Essen 45147, Germany
Int J Mol Sci 17:. 2016..Collectively, these results provide evidence for the first time that CD94/NKG2C is involved in GvHD prevention...
- Successful treatment of EBV PTLD with CNS lymphomas with the monoclonal anti-CD20 antibody rituximabLambros Kordelas
Department of Bone Marrow Transplantation, University Hospital Essen, Germany
Onkologie 31:691-3. 2008..PTLD may involve several organs like liver, lungs, kidney, spleen, and small intestine. PTLD with central nervous system (CNS) involvement only has been reported in very few cases so far...
- [Successful implementation of an "in-hospital resuscitation team" in a university hospital]L Kordelas
Klinik für Knochenmarktransplantation, Universitatsklinikum Essen
Dtsch Med Wochenschr 136:1359-64. 2011..The organizational, personnel and equipment requirements for an optimal treatment of emergency patients in a university hospital are described, as well as the short- and mid-term results...
- Early human cytomegalovirus replication after transplantation is associated with a decreased relapse risk: evidence for a putative virus-versus-leukemia effect in acute myeloid leukemia patientsAhmet H Elmaagacli
Department of Bone Marrow Transplantation, West German Cancer Center, University Hospital Essen, University of Duisburg Essen, Essen, Germany
Blood 118:1402-12. 2011..0001). This is the first report that demonstrates an independent and substantial reduction of the leukemic relapse risk after early replicative HCMV infection in a homogeneous population of adult acute myeloid leukemia patients...
- CD133 allows elaborated discrimination and quantification of haematopoietic progenitor subsets in human haematopoietic stem cell transplantsStefan Radtke
Institute for Transfusion Medicine, University Hospital Essen, University of Duisburg Essen, Essen, Germany
Br J Haematol 169:868-78. 2015..In conclusion, implementation of anti-CD133 staining into existing routine panels will improve the quality control analyses for HSC transplants. ..
- Small interfering RNA against BCR-ABL transcripts sensitize mutated T315I cells to nilotinibMichael Koldehoff
Department of Bone Marrow Transplantation, West German Cancer Center, University Hospital of Duisburg Essen, Hufelandstr 55 45122 Essen, Germany
Haematologica 95:388-97. 2010..We, therefore, evaluated specific BCR-ABL small interfering RNA silencing in BCR-ABL-positive cell lines, including those resistant to imatinib and particularly those with the T315I mutation...