- NOS1 ex1f-VNTR polymorphism influences prefrontal brain oxygenation during a working memory task
University of Wuerzburg, Department of Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy, Wuerzburg, Germany
Neuroimage 57:1617-23. 2011
..This suggests a potential compensatory mechanism, with task-related brain regions being more active in short allele carriers to compensate for reduced NOS1 expression...
- NOS1 ex1f-VNTR polymorphism affects prefrontal oxygenation during response inhibition tasks
Department of Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy, University of Wuerzburg, Clinical and Molecular Psychobiology, Wuerzburg, Germany
Hum Brain Mapp 33:2561-71. 2012
..Impairment of prefrontal control with consecutive failure of inhibitory processes might underlie association findings reported previously...
- The effect of emotional content on brain activation and the late positive potential in a word n-back task
Department of Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy, University of Wurzburg, Wurzburg Germany
PLoS ONE 8:e75598. 2013
..In this study, we used emotional words of different valence but with similar arousal levels in an n-back task...
- Neuropeptide S receptor gene variation and neural correlates of cognitive emotion regulation
Department of Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy, University of Wurzburg, Wurzburg, Germany
Soc Cogn Affect Neurosci 10:1730-7. 2015
..However, anxiety sensitivity correlated negatively with prefrontal activity in T allele carriers possibly suggesting a decompensation of the adaptive compensatory upregulation. ..
- Predominant polarity in bipolar disorder and validation of the polarity index in a German sample
Department of Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy, University of Wuerzburg, Fuechsleinstrasse 15, Wuerzburg, D 97080, Germany
BMC Psychiatry 14:322. 2014
..As a numeric expression, it reflects the efficacy of drugs used in treatment of BD. In the present retrospective study, we aimed to validate this Index in a large and well characterized German bipolar sample...
- Electrophysiological evidence of a typical cognitive distortion in bipolar disorder
Department of Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy, University of Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany Electronic address
Cortex 66:103-14. 2015
..Together, our data indicate that aberrant error processing of bipolar patients may be regarded a trait marker possibly reflecting a risk factor for depressive relapses in bipolar disorder. ..
- Increase of Heart Rate and QTc by Amitriptyline, But Not by Venlafaxine, Is Correlated to Serum Concentration
From the Department of Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy, University Hospital of Wurzburg, Würzburg Clinic of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Weißer Hirsch, Dresden and Department of Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany
J Clin Psychopharmacol 35:460-3. 2015
..In summary, the risk for relevant electrocardiographic alterations induced by tricyclic antidepressants, such as amitriptyline, is dependent on serum concentrations. NOS1AP polymorphisms may be a genetic vulnerability factor. ..