Affiliation: Klinikum Ernst von Bergmann
- Cost-effectiveness of paclitaxel-coated balloon angioplasty and paclitaxel-eluting stent implantation for treatment of coronary in-stent restenosis in patients with stable coronary artery diseaseKlaus Bonaventura
Department of Cardiology, Angiology, Klinikum Ernst von Bergmann, Potsdam, Germany
Clin Res Cardiol 101:573-84. 2012..Recent studies have demonstrated the safety and efficacy of drug-coated balloon (DCB) angioplasty for the treatment of coronary in-stent restenosis (ISR). The cost-effectiveness of this practice is unknown...
- Antiplatelet therapy in the era of percutaneous coronary intervention with drug-eluting balloonsKlaus Bonaventura
Department of Cardiology, Angiology, and Conservative Intensive Care, Heart, Thorax and Vascular Center, Klinikum Ernst von Bergmann, Potsdam, Germany
EuroIntervention 7:K106-11. 2011..The protocols of DEB studies suggest that the dual antiplatelet therapy with aspirin and clopidogrel of four weeks after DEB is safe and effective...
- Cost-effectiveness of paclitaxel-coated balloon angioplasty in patients with drug-eluting stent restenosisMarc Dorenkamp
Department of Cardiology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Virchow Klinikum, Berlin, Germany
Clin Cardiol 36:407-13. 2013..The economic impact of drug-eluting stent (DES) in-stent restenosis (ISR) is substantial, highlighting the need for cost-effective treatment strategies...
- Potential lifetime cost-effectiveness of catheter-based renal sympathetic denervation in patients with resistant hypertensionMarc Dorenkamp
Department of Cardiology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Virchow Klinikum, Augustenburger Platz 1, 13353 Berlin, Germany
Eur Heart J 34:451-61. 2013..We aimed to determine the cost-effectiveness of this approach separately for men and women of different ages...
- Cost-effectiveness of cardiovascular magnetic resonance and single-photon emission computed tomography for diagnosis of coronary artery disease in GermanyJulia Boldt
Department of Cardiology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Virchow Klinikum Augustenburger Platz 1, Berlin 13353, Germany
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 15:30. 2013..We aimed to determine the comparative cost-effectiveness of CMR versus single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT)...
- Potential cost-effectiveness of therapeutic drug monitoring in patients with resistant hypertensionOliver Chung
aDepartment of Cardiology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Virchow Klinikum, Berlin, Germany bHypertension Section and Urology Department, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, USA cUniversity Outpatient Clinic Potsdam, Sports Medicine and Sports Orthopaedics, University of Potsdam dDepartment of Cardiology, Angiology, and Conservative Intensive Care Medicine, Klinikum Ernst von Bergmann, Potsdam eDepartment of Cardiology and Pneumology, Heart Center, Georg August University of Gottingen, Gottingen, Germany
J Hypertens 32:2411-21. 2014..However, the cost-effectiveness of TDM in the management of resistant hypertension has not been investigated...
- Direct costs and cost-effectiveness of dual-source computed tomography and invasive coronary angiography in patients with an intermediate pretest likelihood for coronary artery diseaseMarc Dorenkamp
Department of Cardiology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Virchow Klinikum, Augustenburger Platz 1, 13553 Berlin, Germany
Heart 98:460-7. 2012....