- Metachronous metastasis- and survival-analysis show prognostic importance of lymphadenectomy for colon carcinomasTilman Laubert
Department of Surgery, Laboratory for Surgical Research, University of Lubeck, Ratzeburger Allee 160, D 23538 Lubeck, Germany
BMC Gastroenterol 12:24. 2012..We evaluated whether the nodal status impacts on the occurrence of distant metastases by analyzing a highly selected cohort of colon cancer patients...
- [Mucocele of the appendix - a heterogenous surgical pathology]M Kleemann
Universitätsklinikum Schleswig Holstein UK S H, Klinik fur Chirurgie, Lubeck, Deutschland
Zentralbl Chir 135:330-5. 2010..The perforation of a mucocele with possible spread of mucus and cells into the abdominal cavity constitutes a severe complication (pseudomyxoma peritonei). Surgical resection is the curative approach for mucoceles of the appendix...
- [Current state of laparoscopic hepatic surgery: results of a survey of DGAV-members]M Kleemann
Klinik fur Chirurgie, Universitatsklinikum Schleswig Holstein, Campus Lubeck, Ratzeburger Allee 160, 23538, Lubeck, Deutschland
Chirurg 81:1097-107. 2010..To date laparoscopic hepatic surgery is only common in a few centres for a specific selected patient group. The intention of this survey was to estimate the current state of affairs for laparoscopic hepatic surgery in Germany at 2008...
- Obstructive defecation syndrome: 19 years of experience with laparoscopic resection rectopexyT Laubert
Department of Surgery, University Hospital Schleswig Holstein Campus Lübeck, Ratzeburger Allee 160, 23538, Lubeck, Germany
Tech Coloproctol 17:307-14. 2013..Laparoscopic resection rectopexy (LRR) aims at restoring physiological function. We present the results of 19 years of experience with this procedure in patients with ODS...
- [Laparoscopic resection rectopexy as treatment for obstructive defecation syndrome]T Laubert
Klinik fur Chirurgie, Universitätsklinikum Schleswig Holstein Campus Lübeck, Lubeck, Deutschland
Zentralbl Chir 137:357-63. 2012..Both the perioperative and the functional results of our own collective fortify the advantages of laparoscopic resection rectopexy in patients with an outlet obstruction...
- New insights into the epidemiology and etiology of Fournier's gangrene: a review of 33 patientsR Czymek
Department of Surgery, University of Lubeck Medical School, Ratzeburger Allee 160, Lubeck, Germany
Infection 37:306-12. 2009..The purpose of this study was to report our experience with this condition and to compare it with those reported in published studies. We also introduce our approach to treatment...
- [Recurrence of Crohn's disease after surgery--causes and risks]L Mirow
Universitatsklinikum Schleswig Holstein, Campus Lubeck, Klinik fur Chirurgie
Zentralbl Chir 133:182-7. 2008..This study was designed to identify the risk factors for recurrence in patients with Crohn's disease and the influence of the primary operation...
- [Perforated jejunal divertikula - a rare differential diagnosis of acute abdominal pain]M Kleemann
Klinik fur Chirurgie, Universitätsklinikum Schleswig Holstein Campus Lübeck, Ratzeburger Allee 160, 23538 Lubeck
Zentralbl Chir 131:521-4. 2006..OPERATION: Diagnostic laparotomy showed a 6 cm inflammatory tumor with covered perforation of a jejunal diverticula at the 4th intestinal loop distal the ligament of Treitz. We performed a segmental resection...
- [Diagnostic laparoscopy in acute abdomen]R Keller
Klinik fur Chirurgie, Universitätsklinikum Schleswig Holstein Campus Lübeck, Ratzeburger Allee 160, 23538 Lubeck, Deutschland
Chirurg 77:981-5. 2006..Furthermore, it allows not only direct inspection of the abdominal cavity but also surgical intervention, if needed. In particular the rate of negative laparotomies can be reduced...
- [Three-dimensional reconstruction of central lung tumors based on CT data]S Limmer
Klinik fur Chirurgie, Universitatsklinikum Schleswig Holstein, Lubeck, Deutschland
Chirurg 81:833-40. 2010..With computer-assisted methods for the segmentation of anatomical structures based on CT data (Fraunhofer MeVis, Bremen) an enhanced, three-dimensional selective visualization is now possible...
- [Positioning Injuries to Peripheral Nerves during Laparoscopic Colon and Rectum Surgery]D B Ellebrecht
Klinik fur Chirurgie, Universitatsklinikum Schleswig Holstein, Campus Lubeck, Deutschland
Zentralbl Chir 140:610-6. 2015..Both procedure duration and BMI are probable risk factors for surgery-associated nerve injuries. Adduction of the upper extremities provides an opportunity to reduce position-caused nerve injuries. ..
- Laparoscopic ultrasound navigation in liver surgery: technical aspects and accuracyM Kleemann
Department of Surgery, University Hospital of Schleswig Holstein Campus Lübeck, Ratzeburger Allee 160, 21358, Lubeck, Germany
Surg Endosc 20:726-9. 2006..A special adapter was developed to connect an ultrasound-based navigation system to laparoscopic instruments. The authors present the first results in terms of technical aspects and feasibility...