- Successful angiographic embolization of recurrent elbow and knee joint bleeds in seven patients with severe haemophiliaR Klamroth
Department of Angiology and Clotting disorders, Haemophilia Treatment Center, Vivantes Klinikum im Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany
Haemophilia 15:247-52. 2009....
- A new era of treatment for patients with haemophilia A?Robert Klamroth
Dr med Robert Klamroth, Zentrum für Hämophilie und Hämostaseologie, Vivantes Netzwerk für Gesundheit, Landsberger Alle 49, 10249 Berlin, Germany, Tel 49 30 130231623 Fax 49 30 130231313, E mail
Hamostaseologie . 2016..Mimicking the cofactor activity of factor VIII by a bispecific antibody for the treatment of severe haemophilia A is so far safe and seems to be effective and is one highlight in haemostasis 2016...
- Prospective evaluation of treatment regimens, efficacy and safety of a recombinant factor VIII concentrate in haemophilia A: the German EffeKt studyR Klamroth
Abteilung fur Innere Medizin, Vivantes Klinikum Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany
Haemophilia 22:684-91. 2016..Collecting clinical data under routine conditions remains important to monitor continuously efficacy and tolerability of an established product...
- Long-term efficacy and safety of a pasteurized, plasma-derived factor VIII concentrate (Beriate® P) in patients with haemophilia ARobert Klamroth
Department of Internal Medicine Angiology and Clotting Disorders, Haemophilia Treatment Centre, Vivantes Klinikum im Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany Electronic address
Thromb Res 134:S38-42. 2014..Pathogen safety is achieved by careful donor selection and a combination of pasteurization and chromatographic purification steps...
- [Acquired bleeding disorders - diagnostic approach]R Klamroth
Klinik fur Innere Medizin, Angiologie und Hämostaseologie Hämophiliezentrum, Vivantes Klinikum im Friedrichshain, Landsberger Allee 49, 10249, Berlin, Deutschland
Internist (Berl) 55:514-20. 2014..Patients with acquired bleeding disorders are often a diagnostic challenge in internal medicine...
- The influence of thrombophilic risk factors on vascular access survival in chronic dialysis patients in a retrospective evaluationRobert Klamroth
Department for Internal Medicine, Vivantes Hospital in Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany
Vasa 42:32-9. 2013..Thrombophilic risk factors are discussed as one cause for occlusion. The aim of this study was to determine if the presence of thrombophilic factors is associated with a reduced survival rate of vascular dialysis access...
- Bridging with enoxaparin using a half-therapeutic dose regimen: safety and efficacyRobert Klamroth
Klinik fur Innere Medizin, Angiologie Haemostaseologie und Pneumologie, Vivantes Klinikum im Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany
Vasa 39:243-8. 2010..We investigated the efficacy and safety of a standardized bridging therapy with enoxaparin in a half-therapeutic dose in patients with a target INR of 2,0 to 3,0...
- [Haemophilia A and haemophilia B. Are there relevant clinical differences?]R Klamroth
Klinik für Innere Medizin Angiologie und Hämostaseologie, Vivantes Klinikum im Friedrichshain, Landsberger Allee 49, 10249 Berlin
Hamostaseologie 30:S26-7. 2010..In comparison to haemophilia A (HA) the bleeding tendency seemed to be less severe. The aim of this study was to investigate this hypothesis in all patients with HA and HB treated in the haemophilia care center of the Vivantes Klinikum...
- The relative burden of haemophilia A and the impact of target joint development on health-related quality of life: results from the ADVATE Post-Authorization Safety Surveillance (PASS) studyR Klamroth
Vivantes Klinikum in Friedrichhain, Klinik fuer Innere Medizin, Haemophiliezentrum, Berlin, Germany
Haemophilia 17:412-21. 2011..Physical, but not mental, HRQOL is diminished in HA patients. Target joints are associated with lower physical HRQOL, although this effect is moderated by age...