T T Kircher
- Towards a functional neuroanatomy of self processing: effects of faces and wordsT T Kircher
Department of Psychological Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry and GKT School of Medicine, De Crespigny Park, SE5 8AF, London, UK
Brain Res Cogn Brain Res 10:133-44. 2000..The self-relevant stimuli engaged to a differential extent long term and working memory, semantic and emotional processes. We suggest that regions activated by these stimuli are engaged in self-processing...
- Recognizing one's own faceT T Kircher
Department of Psychiatry, University of Tuebingen, Osianderstrasse 24, D 72076, Tubingen, Germany
Cognition 78:B1-B15. 2001..Together, this combination produces the unique experience of self-awareness...
- Engagement of right temporal cortex during processing of linguistic contextT T Kircher
Department of Psychiatry, University of Tuebingen, Osianderstr 24, 72076, Tubingen, Germany
Neuropsychologia 39:798-809. 2001....
- Differential activation of temporal cortex during sentence completion in schizophrenic patients with and without formal thought disorderT T Kircher
Department of Psychological Medicine, Institute of Psychiatry and GKT SchooI of Medicine, De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AF, UK
Schizophr Res 50:27-40. 2001....
- Neural correlates of formal thought disorder in schizophrenia: preliminary findings from a functional magnetic resonance imaging studyT T Kircher
Department of Psychiatry, University of Tuebingen, Osianderstr 24, D 72076 Tuebingen, Germany
Arch Gen Psychiatry 58:769-74. 2001..Formal thought disorder (FTD) is a core symptom of schizophrenia, but its pathophysiology is little understood. We examined the neural correlates of FTD using functional magnetic resonance imaging...
- [Effects of autogenic training in elderly patients]T Kircher
Universitätsklinik für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie Osianderstr 24 72074 Tübingen, Germany
Z Gerontol Geriatr 35:157-65. 2002..001). Mentally impaired, frail elderly participants are able to learn the AT. Cognitive impairment is disadvantageous for a successful participation...
- The neural correlates of intentional and incidental self processingTilo T J Kircher
University of Tuebingen, Department of Psychiatry, Osianderstrasse 24, D 72076 Tubingen, Germany
Neuropsychologia 40:683-92. 2002....
- Activation of right fronto-temporal cortex characterizes the 'living' category in semantic processingD T Leube
Department of Psychiatry, University of Tuebingen, Tuebingen, Germany
Brain Res Cogn Brain Res 12:425-30. 2001..Our results are in line with findings from patients with a deficit in semantic processing of living things, who specifically suffer from right hemispheric lesions...
- Differential activation in parahippocampal and prefrontal cortex during word and face encoding tasksD T Leube
Department of Psychiatry, University of Tuebingen, Osianderstr. 24, 72076 Tuebingen, Germany
Neuroreport 12:2773-7. 2001..In the prefrontal cortex a lateralization to the left side was present only for word encoding. During encoding, activation in the inferior frontal and hippocampal cortex is modulated by the type of stimulus material...
- Dynamic regulation of EEG power and coherence is lost early and globally in probable DATA Stevens
Klinik fur Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie, Universitat Tubingen, Germany
Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 251:199-204. 2001..We propose to augment clinical EEG assessment by including a quantitative analysis of the dynamic power and coherence changes from rest, eyes closed to eyes open in suspected DAT...
- [Neural correlates of "negative" formal thought disorder]T Kircher
Klinik fur Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie, Universitat Tubingen
Nervenarzt 74:748-54. 2003..The severity of negative FTD correlates with activation in areas previously implicated in autobiographic episodic memory. During symptoms behaviourally characterised as negative, patients may experience rich memories and associations...