Il Han Kim
- Nonrigid registration of 2-D and 3-D dynamic cell nuclei images for improved classification of subcellular particle motionIl Han Kim
Biomedical Computer Vision Group, Department of Bioinformatics and Functional Genomics, University of Heidelberg, D 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
IEEE Trans Image Process 20:1011-22. 2011..A quantitative experimental comparison with previous approaches for nonrigid registration of cell microscopy has also been performed...
- FRET imaging of cells transfected with siRNA/liposome complexesIl Han Kim
Department of Bioinformatics and Functional Genomics, German Cancer Research Center, Institute of Pharmacy and Molecular Biotechnology, University of Heidelberg, Germany
Methods Mol Biol 606:439-55. 2010..The method allows rapid screening of different liposomal siRNA formulations, obtained by small scale dual asymmetric centrifugation with high entrapping efficiency...
- Non-rigid multi-frame registration of cell nuclei in live cell fluorescence microscopy image dataMarco Tektonidis
Dept Bioinformatics and Functional Genomics, Biomedical Computer Vision Group, University of Heidelberg, BIOQUANT, IPMB, German Cancer Research Center DKFZ, Im Neuenheimer Feld 267, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany Electronic address
Med Image Anal 19:1-14. 2015..The approach has been successfully applied to synthetic and live cell microscopy image sequences, and an experimental comparison with non-rigid pairwise registration has been carried out. ..
- Surveillance of siRNA integrity by FRET imagingAnne Järve
Department of Chemistry, Institute for Pharmacy and Molecular Biotechnology IPMB, University of Heidelberg, Im Neuenheimer Feld 364, D 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Nucleic Acids Res 35:e124. 2007..To demonstrate the usefulness of this technique, the movement of intact siRNA molecules are observed after introduction into the cytosol by microinjection, standard transfection and lipofection with liposomes...
- Quantitative comparison of DNA detection by GFP-lac repressor tagging, fluorescence in situ hybridization and immunostainingIl Han Kim
University of Heidelberg, BIOQUANT, IPMB, and German Cancer Research Center DKFZ, Dept Bioinformatics and FunctionalGenomics, Biomedical Computer Vision Group, Im Neuenheimer Feld 267, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
BMC Biotechnol 7:92. 2007..Direct comparisons of these detection methods are scarce, however...