Affiliation: Johann Wolfgang Goethe University
- Clonal analysis of multipotent stromal cells derived from CD271+ bone marrow mononuclear cells: functional heterogeneity and different mechanisms of allosuppressionZyrafete Kuçi
Haematologica 98:1609-16. 2013....
- Mesenchymal stromal cells for treatment of steroid-refractory GvHD: a review of the literature and two pediatric casesCaroline M Wernicke
Children s Cancer Research and Roman Herzog Comprehensive Cancer Center, Department of Pediatrics, Klinikum rechts der Isar, Technische Universitat Munchen, Kolner Platz 1, 80804 Munich, Germany
Int Arch Med 4:27. 2011....
- Efficient lysis of rhabdomyosarcoma cells by cytokine-induced killer cells: implications for adoptive immunotherapy after allogeneic stem cell transplantationSelim Kuci
University Children s Hospital III, University Children s Hospital III, Department of Hematology Oncology Department of Hematology Oncology, Theodor Stern Kai 7
Haematologica 95:1579-86. 2010..Here we assessed the capability of ex vivo expanded cytokine-induced killer cells to lyse both alveolar and embryonic rhabdomyosarcoma cell lines and investigated the mechanisms involved...
- Efficient in vitro generation of adult multipotent cells from mobilized peripheral blood CD133+ cellsS Kuci
University Children s Hospital, Department of Hematology Oncology, University of Tubingen, Tubingen, Germany
Cell Prolif 41:12-27. 2008..To generate non-haematopoietic tissues from mobilized haematopoietic CD133(+) stem cells...
- Adult stem cells as an alternative source of multipotential (pluripotential) cells in regenerative medicineSelim Kuci
University Children s Hospital III, Department of Hematology Oncology, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Curr Stem Cell Res Ther 4:107-17. 2009..Herein we discuss the differentiation and reprogramming potential of both hematopoietic and non- hematopoietic stem cells along endodermal, mesodermal and neuroectodermal lineage and their importance for regenerative medicine...
- CD271 antigen defines a subset of multipotent stromal cells with immunosuppressive and lymphohematopoietic engraftment-promoting propertiesSelim Kuci
Department of Hematology Oncology, University Children s Hospital III, 60590 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Haematologica 95:651-9. 2010....
- CDCP1 identifies a broad spectrum of normal and malignant stem/progenitor cell subsets of hematopoietic and nonhematopoietic originHans Jorg Buhring
University of Tubingen, Department of Internal Medicine II, Division of Hematology, Immunology, Oncology and Rheumatology, Tubingen, Germany
Stem Cells 22:334-43. 2004..In conclusion, CDCP1 is not only a novel marker for immature hematopoietic progenitor cell subsets but also unique in its property to recognize cells with phenotypes reminiscent of MSC and NPC...
- Identification of a novel class of human adherent CD34- stem cells that give rise to SCID-repopulating cellsSelim Kuci
Department of Hematology Oncology, University Children s Hospital, Tubingen, Germany
Blood 101:869-76. 2003..Hence, these cells possess a distinct in vivo differentiation potential compared with that of CD34(+) stem cells and may therefore provide an alternative to CD34(+) progenitor cells for transplantation...
- Mesenchymal stromal cells derived from CD271(+) bone marrow mononuclear cells exert potent allosuppressive propertiesZyrafete Kuçi
University Children s Hospital, Department of Hematology Oncology, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Cytotherapy 13:1193-204. 2011..CONCLUSIONS. Our data suggest that CD271-MSC exert potent allosuppressive properties and therefore can be used as a reasonable alternative to PA-MSC for the treatment of patients with graft-versus-host disease...
- CDCP1 is a novel marker for hematopoietic stem cellsTim Conze
Department of Internal Medicine II, Division of Hematology, Immunology, and Oncology, University of Tubingen, Tubingen, Germany
Ann N Y Acad Sci 996:222-6. 2003..Transplantation of purified CDCP1(+) cells into NOD/SCID mice resulted in engraftment of human cells with multi-lineage differentiation potential, suggesting that CDCP1 is a novel marker for hematopoietic stem cells...
- In vitro migration and proliferation ("wound healing") potential of mesenchymal stromal cells generated from human CD271(+) bone marrow mononuclear cellsHatixhe Latifi-Pupovci
Department for Children and Adolescents, Division for Stem Cell Transplantation and Immunology, Goethe University Hospital, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
J Transl Med 13:315. 2015..The main goal of this study was therefore to compare the in vitro "wound healing" capacity of MSCs generated from positively selected CD271(+) bone marrow mononuclear cells (CD271-MSCs) and MSCs generated by plastic adherence (PA-MSCs)...
- The sphingosine 1-phosphate receptor agonist FTY720 supports CXCR4-dependent migration and bone marrow homing of human CD34+ progenitor cellsTakafumi Kimura
Department of Medicine II, University of Tubingen, Otfried Muller Strasse 10, 72076 Tubingen, Germany
Blood 103:4478-86. 2004..In the hematopoietic microenvironment, S1PRs are involved in migration and maintenance of HPCs by modulating the effects of SDF-1...
- A novel five-colour flow cytometric assay to determine NK cell cytotoxicity against neuroblastoma and other adherent tumour cellsStephan Kloss
Paediatric Haematology and Oncology of Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Theodor Stern Kai 7, 60596 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
J Immunol Methods 325:140-7. 2007....
- Mesenchymal stromal cells from pooled mononuclear cells of multiple bone marrow donors as rescue therapy in pediatric severe steroid-refractory graft-versus-host disease: a multicenter surveyZyrafete Kuçi
University Hospital Frankfurt, Department for Children and Adolescents, Division for Stem Cell Transplantation and Immunology, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Haematologica 101:985-94. 2016..Mesenchymal stromal cell end-products may, therefore, provide a novel therapeutic tool for the effective treatment of severe acute graft-versus-host disease. ..
- CD133-Positive Hematopoietic Stem Cells: From Biology to MedicineRupert Handgretinger
University Children s Hospital, Department of Hematology Oncology, Hoppe Seyler Strasse 1, 72076, Tubingen, Germany
Adv Exp Med Biol 777:99-111. 2013..The availability of methods for clinical large-scale isolation of CD133(+) cells facilitates their use in autologous and allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and possibly in other fields of regenerative medicine...