K J Winzer
Affiliation: Humboldt University
- Differential expression of histone deacetylases HDAC1, 2 and 3 in human breast cancer--overexpression of HDAC2 and HDAC3 is associated with clinicopathological indicators of disease progressionBerit Maria Müller
Institute of Pathology, Charite University Hospital, Campus Mitte, Chariteplatz 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
BMC Cancer 13:215. 2013..An increased deacetylation of histones leads to increased cell proliferation, cell migration, angiogenesis and invasion. Class 1 histone deacetylases (HDAC) seem to be most important during carcinogenesis...
- Long-term analysis to objectify the tumour grading by means of automated microscopic image analysis of the nucleolar organizer regions (AgNORs) in the case of breast carcinomaKlaus Jürgen Winzer
Clinic for Gynaecology Breast Center, Berlin, Germany
Diagn Pathol 8:56. 2013..This consists of a selective representation of argyrophilic proteins that are associated with the nucleolus organising regions...
- [Compliance of patients concerning recommended radiotherapy in breast cancer : Association with recurrence, age, and hormonal therapy]K J Winzer
Brustzentrum, Klinik fur Gynakologie, Charité am Campus Benjamin Franklin und am Campus Charité Mitte, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Deutschland
Strahlenther Onkol 188:788-94. 2012..In this study, we investigated how often guidelines for radiation therapy in patients with breast cancer are not complied with, which patient group is mostly affected, and how this influences local recurrence...
- [Diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer]K J Winzer
Brustzentrum, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin
Chirurg 76:803-16; quiz 817-8. 2005..Follow-up should focus in particular on determining whether relapse has occurred or contralateral breast carcinoma has developed...
- [Interdisciplinary consensus on sentinel node biopsy in breast cancer]K J Winzer
Brustzentrum, Campus Charite Mitte
Chirurg 75:298-9. 2004
- [Locoregional recurrence]Klaus Jürgen Winzer
Klinik fUr Allgemein, Viszeral, Gefäss und Thoraxchirurgie des Universitätsklinikums, Charite, Campus Mitte, Humboldt Universitat zu Berlin, Schumannstrasse 20 21, 10117 Berlin
Kongressbd Dtsch Ges Chir Kongr 119:52-7. 2002
- [Evaluation of neoadjuvant therapy in breast carcinoma]K J Winzer
Klinik fUr Allgemein, Viszeral, Gefäss und Thoraxchirurgie, Universitätsklinikum Charité Campus Mitte, Humboldt Universitat, Berlin
Chirurg 71:1458-65. 2000..Tumor remission following neoadjuvant chemotherapy is of prognostic relevance. The rapid therapeutic effect of neoadjuvant therapy allows short-term evaluation of this treatment...
- [Quality rating of follow-up examinations conducted on breast cancer patients]K J Winzer
Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Brustzentrum, Berlin, Deutschland
Zentralbl Chir 135:257-61. 2010..The compliance with the data security laws may be ensured by pseudo-anonymisation...
- Cytoplasmic overexpression of ALCAM is prognostic of disease progression in breast cancerM Burkhardt
Institute of Pathology, Charite Universitatsmedizin, Berlin, Germany
J Clin Pathol 59:403-9. 2006..Activated leucocyte cell adhesion molecule (ALCAM, CD166) is a cell surface member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. ALCAM expression has prognostic relevance in prostate and colon cancer...
- Co-expression and prognostic value of gross cystic disease fluid protein 15 and mammaglobin in primary breast cancerF R Fritzsche
Institute of Pathology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Germany
Histol Histopathol 22:1221-30. 2007..The significantly longer disease free survival times for patients with GCDFP-15 positive tumours clearly warrants further study...
- Radiation therapy and tamoxifen after breast-conserving surgery: updated results of a 2 x 2 randomised clinical trial in patients with low risk of recurrenceK J Winzer
Interdisciplinary Breast Cancer, Charite Universitatsmedizin, Berlin, Germany
Eur J Cancer 46:95-101. 2010..However, because of the limited sample size with corresponding low power the strength of evidence for such a comparison is weak...
- Real-time elastography--an advanced method of ultrasound: First results in 108 patients with breast lesionsA Thomas
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Charite Campus Mitte, Berlin, Germany
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 28:335-40. 2006..To evaluate whether real-time elastography, a new, non-invasive method for the diagnosis of breast cancer, improves the differentiation and characterization of benign and malignant breast lesions...
- [Preoperative MRT of the breast in invasive lobular carcinoma in comparison with invasive ductal carcinoma]F Diekmann
Institut fur Radiologie, Universitatsklinikum Charite, Berlin
Rofo 176:544-9. 2004..To evaluate the role of preoperative MRI of the breast in invasive lobular carcinoma (ILC) compared to invasive ductal carcinoma (IDC)...
- Use of iodine-based contrast media in digital full-field mammography--initial experienceF Diekmann
Institut fur Radiologie, Charite Berlin
Rofo 175:342-5. 2003..To investigate the use of iodine-based contrast media in digital full-field mammography...
- [Comparing the visualization of microcalcifications with direct magnification in digital full-field mammography vs. film-screen mammography]F Diekmann
Institut fur Radiologie, Universitatsklinikum Charite, Berlin, Germany
Rofo 174:297-300. 2002..To evaluate the conspicuity of microcalcifications in magnified mammographic views of preparations obtained with full field digital mammography (FFDM), film-screen mammography (FSM), and the DIMA technique...
- [Initial clinical experiences with digital full-field mammography]S Grebe
Institut fur Radiologie, Campus Chárite, Universitätsklinikum Charité Berlin
Zentralbl Gynakol 122:589-94. 2000..This study compares the new digital technique with conventional mammography including a survey of its value in breast imaging and an outline of future prospects...
- AgNOR analysis of atypical ductal hyperplasia and intraductal carcinoma of the breastH Guski
Department of Pathology, Charite Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany
Anal Quant Cytol Histol 22:206-12. 2000..To determine the diagnostic and prognostic value of argyrophilic nucleolar organizer regions (AgNORs) in atypical ductal hyperplasia (ADH), ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) and microinvasive ductal carcinoma (MDCA) of the breast...
- Quantitative determination of predictive cancer biomarkers in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue using a new, fully automated method for RNA isolationB M Müller
Charite Hospital, Campus Mitte, Berlin, Germany Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, Cologne, Germany University Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland
J Clin Oncol 27:11032. 2009..In this study, we present a novel, standardized, and fully automated method for fast isolation of total RNA from FFPE tissue sections...
- Expression of human Kallikrein 14 (KLK14) in breast cancer is associated with higher tumour grades and positive nodal statusF Fritzsche
Institute of Pathology, Department of Urology, Charite Universitatsmedizin, Berlin, Germany
Br J Cancer 94:540-7. 2006....
- Contrast-enhanced spectral mammography versus MRI: Initial results in the detection of breast cancer and assessment of tumour sizeE M Fallenberg
Clinic of Radiology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Augustenburger Platz 1, 13353, Berlin, Germany
Eur Radiol 24:256-64. 2014....
- [Intraoperative digital radiography for diagnosis of nonpalpable breast lesions]F Diekmann
Institut fur Radiologie, Charite, Humboldt Universitat zu Berlin
Rofo 172:969-71. 2000..The efficiency of this procedure is compared with that of conventional magnification mammography performed in the radiology department...