Florian van Bömmel
Affiliation: Humboldt University
- Long-term efficacy of tenofovir monotherapy for hepatitis B virus-monoinfected patients after failure of nucleoside/nucleotide analoguesFlorian van Bömmel
Medizinische Klinik m S Hepatologie und Gastroenterologie Charité, Campus Virchow Klinikum, Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Germany
Hepatology 51:73-80. 2010..Loss of HBeAg occurred in 24% of patients and HBsAg loss occurred in 3%. No significant adverse events were noticed during TDF monotherapy...
- Comparison of adefovir and tenofovir in the treatment of lamivudine-resistant hepatitis B virus infectionFlorian van Bömmel
Medizinische Klinik mit Schwerpunkt Hepatologie und Gastroenterologie, Charite, Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Virchow, Berlin, Germany
Hepatology 40:1421-5. 2004..In conclusion, tenofovir may become an effective alternative for the treatment of patients with lamivudine-resistant HBV infection...
- Tenofovir for patients with lamivudine-resistant hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection and high HBV DNA level during adefovir therapyFlorian van Bömmel
Medizinische Klinik mit Schwerpunkt Hepatologie und Gastroenterologie, Charite Campus Virchow Klinikum, Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Hepatology 44:318-25. 2006..No side effects were reported. In conclusion, these preliminary observations strongly suggest that TDF might be a highly effective rescue drug for HBV-infected patients with altered responsiveness to treatment with lamivudine and ADV...
- Apolipoprotein E allele frequencies in chronic and self-limited hepatitis C suggest a protective effect of APOE4 in the course of hepatitis C virus infectionTobias Mueller
Medizinische Klinik m S Hepatologie und Gastroenterologie, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Virchow Klinikum, Berlin, Germany
Liver Int 36:1267-74. 2016..We investigated the prevalence of APOE SNPs in two large and independent cohorts of patients with chronic HCV infection compared to respective controls...
- Bezafibrate maintenance therapy in patients with advanced chronic hepatitis CViola Knop
University Hospital Charite, Campus Virchow Klinikum, Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Berlin, Germany
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 25:594-600. 2013..The aim of the present study was to assess the efficacy and safety of bezafibrate in patients with advanced chronic hepatitis C...