Ralf U Trappe
Affiliation: Humboldt University
- Acute esophageal necrosis (black esophagus) in the renal transplant recipient: manifestation of primary cytomegalovirus infectionR Trappe
Department of Hematology and Oncology, Charite University Hospital Berlin, Campus Virchow Klinikum, Berlin, Germany
Transpl Infect Dis 9:42-5. 2007....
- Salvage chemotherapy for refractory and relapsed posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorders (PTLD) after treatment with single-agent rituximabRalf Trappe
1Department of Hematology and Oncology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Transplantation 83:912-8. 2007..This retrospective analysis was undertaken to determine the efficacy and safety of salvage therapy in recipients of solid organ transplants with progression of PTLD after rituximab first-line therapy...
- Salvage therapy for relapsed posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorders (PTLD) with a second progression of PTLD after Upfront chemotherapy: the role of single-agent rituximabRalf U Trappe
Department of Hematology and Oncology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Virchow Klinikum, Berlin, Germany
Transplantation 84:1708-12. 2007..Single-agent rituximab salvage therapy is an effective treatment option in this setting of intensively pretreated patients, with virtually no therapy-associated toxicity...
- Treatment of PTLD with rituximab and CHOP reduces the risk of renal graft impairment after reduction of immunosuppressionR Trappe
Department of Hematology, Campus Virchow Klinikum, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Am J Transplant 9:2331-7. 2009..The immunosuppressive effect of single agent rituximab may partially compensate the negative impact of IR on the graft function. Thus, it is possible to reduce immunosuppression when using chemotherapy to treat PTLD...
- Recurrent hepatocellular carcinoma in liver transplant recipients: parameters affecting time to recurrence, treatment options and survival in the sorafenib eraTulio E F Pfiffer
1Department of Hematology, Oncology and Tumor Immunology, Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Virchow Klinikum, Berlin, Germany
Tumori 97:436-41. 2011..A growing number of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma undergo liver transplantation, but there is little data on recurrence and its treatment in the posttransplant setting...
- Venous thromboembolism in recurrent ovarian cancer-patients: A systematic evaluation of the North-Eastern German Society of Gynaecologic Oncology Ovarian Cancer Study Group (NOGGO)C Fotopoulou
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Charite, University Hospital, Augustenburger Platz 1, 13353 Berlin, Germany
Thromb Res 124:531-5. 2009..Venous thromboembolism (VTE) seems to have a negative prognostic impact in patients with solid tumors including primary ovarian cancer in many series. Only limited contemporary data exist regarding the impact of VTE on ROC...