Affiliation: Humboldt University
- Differential activation of the dorsal striatum by high-calorie visual food stimuli in obese individualsYvonne Rothemund
Center for Internal Medicine and Dermatology, Department of Psychosomatic Medicine, Charite University Medicine, Charite Platz 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Neuroimage 37:410-21. 2007..Some of the observed activations (dorsal striatum, orbitofrontal cortex) are likely to be dopamine-mediated...
- Compulsivity predicts fronto striatal activation in severely anorectic individualsY Rothemund
Department of Psychosomatic Medicine, Center for Internal Medicine and Dermatology, Charite University Medicine, Charite Platz 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Neuroscience 197:242-50. 2011..We conclude that in severely anorectic individuals, the degree of compulsivity predicts activation and deactivation of the fronto-striatal pathway...
- Localization of the human female breast in primary somatosensory cortexYvonne Rothemund
Department of Clinical and Cognitive Neuroscience at the University of Heidelberg, Central Institute of Mental Health, J5, 68159, Mannheim, Germany
Exp Brain Res 164:357-64. 2005..Despite an extensive body of research on the topography of the primary somatosensory cortex (S1) little is known about the representation of the trunk...
- Phantom phenomena in mastectomized patients and their relation to chronic and acute pre-mastectomy painYvonne Rothemund
Department of Clinical and Cognitive Neuroscience, Central Institute of Mental Health, J5, 68159 Mannheim, Germany
Pain 107:140-6. 2004....
- Fear conditioning in psychopaths: event-related potentials and peripheral measuresYvonne Rothemund
Department of Psychosomatic Medicine, University Medicine Charité, Berlin, Germany
Biol Psychol 90:50-9. 2012....
- The genitals and gluteal skin are represented lateral to the foot in anterior parietal somatosensory cortex of macaquesYvonne Rothemund
Central Institute of Mental Health, Department of Clinical and Cognitive Neuroscience, J5, 68159 Mannheim, Germany
Somatosens Mot Res 19:302-15. 2002..The receptive fields on the trunk were roughly the same size as those for the middle and lower trunk and slightly smaller on the upper trunk...
- Short-term plasticity of the primary somatosensory cortex during tool useMichael Schaefer
Human Cortical Physiology Section, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Neuroreport 15:1293-7. 2004..Our data suggest that somatosensory cortical maps are part of the neural network representing the modified schema of the hand in which the tool was incorporated...