Jan D Raguse
Affiliation: Humboldt University
- Cilengitide (EMD 121974) arrests the growth of a heavily pretreated highly vascularised head and neck tumourJan Dirk Raguse
Klinik fur Mund, Kiefer und Gesichtschirurgie, klinische Navigation und Robotik Plastische Operationen, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Virchow Klinikum, Augustenburgerplatz 1, 13353 Berlin, Germany
Oral Oncol 40:228-30. 2004..case demonstrates the clinical efficacy of the antiangiogenetic agent cilengitide, in combination with gemcitabine, in inhibiting rapid growth of highly vascularized tumour and highlights the potential of this new therapeutic agent..
- [Esthetic rehabilitation of rhinophyma]J D Raguse
Klinik fur Mund, Kiefer und Gesichtschirurgie, Klinische Navigation und Robotik, Plastische Operationen, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin
Mund Kiefer Gesichtschir 8:24-7. 2004..Rhinophyma is an uncommon progressively disfiguring process of the nose which occurs most often in middle-aged white men. The supposed association with increased alcohol abuse often leads to psychological problems for the person concerned...
- Interferon-induced remission of rapidly growing aggressive fibromatosis in the temporal fossaJ D Raguse
Klinik und Poliklinik fur Mund, Kiefer und Gesichtschirurgie, Plastische Operationen, Germany
Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 33:606-9. 2004..The patient received interferon alpha2a subcutaneously for 6 months. A slow but steady reduction of the tumour was observed, and pre-existing symptoms disappeared...
- The buccal fad pad lined with a metabolic active dermal replacement (Dermagraft) for treatment of defects of the buccal planeJ D Raguse
Clinic for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Charite University Clinic, Augustenburgerplatz 1, 13353 Berlin, Germany
Br J Plast Surg 57:764-8. 2004..The availability of bioengineered metabolic active tissue can overcome the major problem of the BFPF as an option for defect closure of the buccal side. Furthermore the regeneration of the defects optimises clinical tumour monitoring...
- Gemcitabine in the treatment of advanced head and neck cancerJ D Raguse
Clinic and Policlinic for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Germany
Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol) 17:425-9. 2005..Gemcitabine has demonstrated a broad spectrum anti-tumoural effect and a favourable toxicity profile. These attributes prompted us to introduce gemcitabine into the treatment of head-and-neck tumours...
- Oxaliplatin, folinic acid and 5-fluorouracil (OFF) in patients with recurrent advanced head and neck cancer: a phase II feasibility studyJan Dirk Raguse
Clinic and Policlinic for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Clinical Navigation and Robotics, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Virchow Hospital, Augustenburger Platz 1, 13353 Berlin, Germany
Oral Oncol 42:614-8. 2006..In this small phase II study the combination of oxaliplatin, FA and 5-FU (OFF) demonstrated relative to the standard regimen of cisplatin and 5-FU a high antitumoural activity in previously treated scchn with favourable toxicity profile...
- [The central island tongue flap for the reconstruction of the anterior floor of the mouth]J D Raguse
Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, CVK, Klinik fur Mund, Kiefer und Gesichtschirurgie, Klinische Navigation und Robotik, Plastische Operationen, Augustenburgerplatz 1, 13353 Berlin, Germany
Mund Kiefer Gesichtschir 11:53-7. 2007..There are several techniques described for the reconstruction of the anterior floor of mouth after tumour surgery. Here, we point out the advantages of the central island tongue flap for this indication...
- Lower-extremity lymphedema following neck dissection--an uncommon complication after cervical ligation of the thoracic ductJan D Raguse
Clinic for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin CVK Augustenburger Platz 1, 13353 Berlin, Germany
Oral Oncol 43:835-7. 2007..To the best authors knowledge, this is the first report in the english literature describing lower-extremity lymphedema following cervical thoracic duct ligation...