- Reduced default mode network connectivity in schizophrenia patientsAnne Pankow
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Charite Campus Mitte, Charite, Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Germany Electronic address
Schizophr Res 165:90-3. 2015..Psychophysiological interaction analysis revealed reduced connectivity between left superior temporal gyrus including auditory cortex and the left temporal pole in schizophrenia patients compared to healthy subjects. ..
- Aberrant Salience Is Related to Dysfunctional Self-Referential Processing in PsychosisAnne Pankow
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Charite Campus Mitte, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Schizophr Bull 42:67-76. 2016..We investigated the neural correlates of self-referential processing, aberrant salience attribution, and the relationship between these 2 measures across the psychosis continuum...
- Altered amygdala activation in schizophrenia patients during emotion processingAnne Pankow
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Charite Campus Mitte, Germany Electronic address
Schizophr Res 150:101-6. 2013..These results might represent a correlate of altered emotional experience in schizophrenia patients who are known to report less positive and more negative affective states in daily life situations...
- Neurobiological correlates of delusion: beyond the salience attribution hypothesisAnne Pankow
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Campus Charite Mitte, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Neuropsychobiology 66:33-43. 2012..Neuroleptic medication, on the other hand, appears to interfere with anticipation of reward in the ventral striatum and can thus contribute to secondary negative symptoms such as apathy and avolition...
- Aberrant Salience Is Related to Reduced Reinforcement Learning Signals and Elevated Dopamine Synthesis Capacity in Healthy AdultsRebecca Boehme
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Charite Universitatsmedizin, 10117 Berlin, Germany
J Neurosci 35:10103-11. 2015..These data provide the first evidence for a specific link between the constructs of aberrant salience attribution, reduced RPE processing, and potentially increased presynaptic dopamine function. ..