Affiliation: Humboldt University
- Impact of St John's wort treatment on the pharmacokinetics of tacrolimus and mycophenolic acid in renal transplant patientsIngrid Mai
Institute of Clinical Pharmacology, University Medical Center Charite, Humboldt University of Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Nephrol Dial Transplant 18:819-22. 2003..This study investigated the effect of St John's wort (SJW) extract on the pharmacokinetics of the immunosuppressants tacrolimus (TAC) and mycophenolic acid (MPA)...
- MDR1 haplotypes derived from exons 21 and 26 do not affect the steady-state pharmacokinetics of tacrolimus in renal transplant patientsIngrid Mai
Institute of Clinical Pharmacology, Charite University Medicine Berlin, Germany
Br J Clin Pharmacol 58:548-53. 2004....
- Hyperforin content determines the magnitude of the St John's wort-cyclosporine drug interactionIngrid Mai
Institute of Clinical Pharmacology, Departmetn of Naturopathy, Charite University Medicine Berlin, Germany
Clin Pharmacol Ther 76:330-40. 2004..This study compared the effects of 2 SJW preparations with high and low HYF content on the pharmacokinetics of cyclosporine (INN, ciclosporin) (CSA)...
- Alterations in cyclosporin A pharmacokinetics and metabolism during treatment with St John's wort in renal transplant patientsSteffen Bauer
Institute of Clinical Pharmacology, University Medical Centre Charité, Humboldt University of Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Br J Clin Pharmacol 55:203-11. 2003..This study investigated the effects of St John's wort extract (SJW) on the pharmacokinetics and metabolism of the immunosuppressant cyclosporin A (CSA)...
- The effect of sevelamer on the pharmacokinetics of cyclosporin A and mycophenolate mofetil after renal transplantationAnne Kathrin Pieper
Department of Pediatric Nephrology, Charite, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany
Nephrol Dial Transplant 19:2630-3. 2004..It is still unknown if sevelamer, a new calcium-free phosphate binder, interferes with the uptake of immunosuppressants. We studied its effects on the pharmacokinetics of cyclosporin A (CsA) and mycophenolate mofetil...
- Impact of cytochrome P-450 inhibition by cimetidine and induction by carbamazepine on the kinetics of hypericin and pseudohypericin in healthy volunteersAndreas Johne
Institute of Clinical Pharmacology, University Medical Center Charite, Humboldt University of Berlin, Campus Charite Mitte, Schumannstr 20 21, 10098, Berlin, Germany
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 60:617-22. 2004..Hypericin and pseudohypericin pharmacokinetics were only marginally influenced by comedication with the enzyme inhibitors and inducers cimetidine and carbamazepine...
- Limitations of C2 monitoring in renal transplant recipientsGunilla Einecke
Department of Nephrology, Charite, Berlin, Germany
Nephrol Dial Transplant 20:1463-70. 2005..The present study sought to validate the cornerstones of the current concept of C(2) monitoring...
- Modulation of steady-state kinetics of digoxin by haplotypes of the P-glycoprotein MDR1 geneAndreas Johne
Institute of Clinical Pharmacology, University Medical Center Charite, Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany
Clin Pharmacol Ther 72:584-94. 2002..According to earlier data, homozygous TT of the exon 26 complementary deoxyribonucleic acid (cDNA) 3435C>T polymorphism was associated with low P-gp expression in the human intestine...
- The value of C2 monitoring in stable renal allograft recipients on maintenance immunosuppressionGunilla Einecke
Department of Nephrology, Charite, Humboldt University, Schumannstrasse 20 21, D 10117 Berlin, Germany
Nephrol Dial Transplant 19:215-22. 2004..To date, limited prospective data are available with respect to risks and benefits of C2 monitoring in renal transplant recipients, and little experience exists with C2 monitoring in maintenance patients...
- MDR1 haplotypes do not affect the steady-state pharmacokinetics of cyclosporine in renal transplant patientsIngrid Mai
Institut für Klinische Pharmakologie der Charité, Humboldt Universitat zu Berlin, Schumannstr 20 21, 10098 Berlin, Germany
J Clin Pharmacol 43:1101-7. 2003..5-37.1) in the noncarrier group. It was concluded that MDR1 haplotypes derived from the SNPs 2677G>T (exon 21) and 3435C>T (exon 26) are not associated with cyclosporine pharmacokinetics in renal transplant patients...
- Pharmacokinetics of mycophenolate mofetil for autoimmune disease in childrenGuido Filler
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Nephrology, Children s Hospital of Eastern Ontario, University of Ottawa, 401 Smyth Road, K1H 8L1, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Pediatr Nephrol 18:445-9. 2003..There were few side effects: one episode each of diarrhea and leukocytopenia and two viral infections. We conclude that MMF at 900 mg/m(2) per day appears to be effective in these patients...