Stefan P Koch
Affiliation: Humboldt University
- Stimulus-induced and state-dependent sustained gamma activity is tightly coupled to the hemodynamic response in humansStefan P Koch
Berlin NeuroImaging Center, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
J Neurosci 29:13962-70. 2009....
- High-resolution optical functional mapping of the human somatosensory cortexStefan P Koch
Berlin NeuroImaging Center, Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin Berlin, Germany
Front Neuroenergetics 2:12. 2010..This advance in spatial resolution opens new perspectives to apply optical imaging in the research on plasticity notably in patients undergoing neurorehabilitation...
- Synchronization between background activity and visually evoked potential is not mirrored by focal hyperoxygenation: implications for the interpretation of vascular brain imagingStefan P Koch
Berlin NeuroImaging Centre, Department of Neurology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, 10117 Berlin, Germany
J Neurosci 26:4940-8. 2006....
- Individual alpha-frequency correlates with amplitude of visual evoked potential and hemodynamic responseStefan P Koch
Berlin NeuroImaging Center Department of Neurology, Charité CCM, Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Chariteplatz 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Neuroimage 41:233-42. 2008..The results may partly explain the large intersubject variability observed in recently published concurrent EEG-fMRI studies...
- Somatosensory activation of two fingers can be discriminated with ultrahigh-density diffuse optical tomographyChristina Habermehl
Berlin NeuroImaging Center, Charite Universitatsmedizin, Chariteplatz 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Neuroimage 59:3201-11. 2012..Comparison to the fMRI data yielded similar activation foci in seven out of ten finger representations in these five subjects when comparing the lateral localization of DOT and fMRI results...
- Timing of spatial priming within the fronto-parietal attention network: A TMS studyStefanie Kehrer
Department of Neurology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany Electronic address
Neuropsychologia 74:30-6. 2015..We suggest that top-down mechanisms within the right fronto-parietal attention network are compromised during TMS interference in this time window...
- A wearable multi-channel fNIRS system for brain imaging in freely moving subjectsSophie K Piper
Charite University Medicine Berlin, Department of Neurology, Chariteplatz 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany Electronic address
Neuroimage 85:64-71. 2014..To the best of our knowledge, this is the first demonstration of functional NIRS brain imaging during an outdoor activity in a real life situation in humans. ..
- Electrophysiological evidence for cognitive control during conflict processing in visual spatial attentionStefanie Kehrer
Department of Neurology, Berlin NeuroImaging Center, Charite Campus Mitte, Chariteplatz 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Psychol Res 73:751-61. 2009..Thus, we propose that stronger cognitive control is involved in the difficult task, resulting in a reduced behavioral NP conflict...
- Sensitivity of newborn auditory cortex to the temporal structure of soundsSilke Telkemeyer
Berlin NeuroImaging Center, Charite University Medicine, 10117 Berlin, Germany
J Neurosci 29:14726-33. 2009..From birth, the brain is tuned to critical temporal properties of linguistic signals to facilitate one of the major needs of humans: to communicate...
- Pavlovian-to-instrumental transfer effects in the nucleus accumbens relate to relapse in alcohol dependenceMaria Garbusow
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Mitte, Germany
Addict Biol 21:719-31. 2016..These observations show for the first time that PIT-related BOLD signals, as a measure of the influence of Pavlovian cues on instrumental behavior, predict alcohol intake and relapse in alcohol dependence. ..
- A validation study of the use of near-infrared spectroscopy imaging in primary and secondary motor areas of the human brainChristoph Drenckhahn
Center for Stroke Research Berlin, Charite University Medicine Berlin, Berlin, Germany Department of Neurology, Charite University Medicine Berlin, Berlin, Germany Berlin Neuroimaging Center, Charite University Medicine Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Epilepsy Behav 49:118-25. 2015..This article is part of a Special Issue entitled Status Epilepticus. ..