Affiliation: Hospital Dresden-Friedrichstadt
- Efficacy and safety of gadodiamide (Gd-DTPA-BMA) in renal 3D-magnetic resonance angiography (MRA): a phase II studyThomas Kittner
Hospital Dresden Friedrichstadt, Germany
Eur J Radiol 64:456-64. 2007....
- Successful treatment of relapsing disseminated coccidioidomycosis with cutaneous involvement with posaconazoleUwe Wollina
Department of Dermatology and Allergy, Dresden Friedrichstadt Hospital, Academic Teaching Hospital of the Technical University, Dresden Germany
J Dtsch Dermatol Ges 7:46-9. 2009..and then definitively identified as Coccidioides posadasii by polymerase chain reaction and sequencing. Antibodies towards Coccidioides spp. were detected. The infection was successfully treated with posaconazole (Noxafil), 2 x 400 mg/d...
- Dystrophic calcification in chronic leg ulcers--a clinicopathologic studyUwe Wollina
Department of Dermatology and Allergology, Hospital Dresden Friedrichstadt, Dresden, Germany
Dermatol Surg 35:457-61. 2009..Dystrophic calcification (DC) is a risk factor for conservative treatment failure in chronic leg ulcers of various pathologies...
- Panniculitis ossificans of the lower legUwe Wollina
Hospital Dresden Friedrichstadt, Academic Teaching Hospital of the Technical University of Dresden, Germany
Int J Low Extrem Wounds 8:165-8. 2009..The authors present a rare case of panniculitis ossificans (PO) in a 30-year-old woman. Differential diagnoses and treatment are discussed. PO is an important differential diagnosis to sarcomas...
- Psoriatic arthritisUwe Wollina
Department of Dermatology and Allergology, Hospital Dresden Friedrichstadt, Academic Teaching Hospital of the Technical University of Dresden, Dresden, Germany
Dermatol Ther 23:123-36. 2010..In particular DMARDS and inhibitors of tumor necrosis factor alpha are established therapies with importance for quality of life and long term outcome. New drugs are tested in various trials...
- MR perfusion measurements on pharyngeal tumors: comparison of quantification strategiesVolker Hietschold
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, University of Technology Dresden, Fetscherstr 74, D 01307 Dresden, Germany
J Appl Clin Med Phys 5:96-111. 2004..Depending on the measurement conditions (temporal resolution, signal-to-noise ratio), the consideration of the AIF can even make the results significantly worse by introducing additional measuring errors...
- Extension of intracranial thrombosis after unilateral dissection of the internal jugular veinEike Gunther Wüstenberg
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, University Hospital Dresden, 01307 Dresden, Germany
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 131:430-3. 2005..The aim of this study was to determine the extension of possible intracranial thrombosis after wound healing...