- Diagnosis of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) in a high-risk patient by using transgastric EUS-guided fine-needle biopsy (EUS-FNA)S Hollerbach
Department of Medicine, Ruhr University of Bochum, Germany
Z Gastroenterol 41:995-8. 2003....
- [Report of the Working Group "Endoscopic Ultrasonography" on on 16.9.2005 in the framework of the of the 60th meeting of the German Society for Alimentary Metabolic Diseases 2005]S Hollerbach
Klinik fur Gastroenterologie, Allgemeines Krankenhaus Celle, Celle
Z Gastroenterol 44:350-3. 2006
- Endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration biopsy of liver lesions: histological and cytological assessmentS Hollerbach
Department of Internal Medicine, Ruhr University Bochum, Knappschaftskrankenhaus, Germany
Endoscopy 35:743-9. 2003..However, little is known about EUS-FNA in hepatic lesions and the best method for tissue analysis. We assessed EUS-FNA combined with histological and cytological evaluation in selected patients...
- [Business Meeting Report "Endoscopic Ultrasound", DGVS 2003, Nuremberg]S Hollerbach
Klinik fur Gastroenterologie, Allgemeines Krankenhaus Celle
Z Gastroenterol 42:193-7. 2004
- [Clinical utility of EUS-FNA in upper gastrointestinal and mediastinal disease]Th Südhoff
Klinik für Gastroenterologie Hämatoonkologie, Allgemeines Krankenhaus Celle, Celle
Dtsch Med Wochenschr 129:2227-32. 2004..We prospectively investigated the clinical accuracy and safety of this method in unselected patients under routine conditions...
- Endoscopic ultrasonography (EUS) and fine-needle aspiration (FNA) cytology for diagnosis of chronic pancreatitisS Hollerbach
Dept of Medicine, Knappschaftskrankenhaus, Ruhr University Bochum, Bochum, Germany
Endoscopy 33:824-31. 2001....
- Prospective comparison of endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration and surgical histology in upper gastrointestinal submucosal tumorsM Philipper
Department of Internal Medicine, Evangelisches Krankenhaus Düsseldorf, 40217 Düsseldorf, Germany
Endoscopy 42:300-5. 2010..To assess the accuracy of ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration biopsy in the differential diagnosis of gastrointestinal stroma cell tumors (GIST) from other submucosal tumors, using both cytology and histology...
- Endoscopically assisted video capsule endoscopy of the small bowel in patients with functional gastric outlet obstructionS Hollerbach
Department of Internal Medicine, Endoscopy Suite, Ruhr Universitat Bochum, Knappschaftskrankenhaus, Bochum, Germany
Endoscopy 35:226-9. 2003..Capsule imaging of the small bowel facilitated by esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) is safe, and can be applied when patients have functional disorders of pyloric motility...
- Diagnosing small bowel Crohn's disease with wireless capsule endoscopyK Schulmann
Gut 52:1531-2; author reply 1532. 2003
- [Diagnostic utility of capsule endoscopy in occult gastrointestinal bleeding]K Kraus
Ruhr Universitat Bochum, Medizinische Universitatsklinik, Knappschaftskrankenhaus Bochum
Dtsch Med Wochenschr 129:1369-74. 2004..Aim of this retrospective clinical study was to evaluate the diagnostic value of CE in a clinical routine setting...
- Wireless capsule endoscopy in the evaluation of patients with suspected or known Crohn's diseaseK A Papadakis
Division of Gastroenterology, Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, 90048, USA
Endoscopy 37:1018-22. 2005
- Visualization of anatomical structures of epigastric organs by use of automatically segmented 3-D ultrasound image volumes--first resultsH M Overhoff
Medical Engineering Lab, University of Applied Sciences, Gelsenkirchen, Germany
Biomed Tech (Berl) 47:633-5. 2002..The detection of pathological findings, their quantification and their spatial assignment to anatomical main structures was essentially simplified by 3-D image acquisition and 2-D and 3-D visualization of segmented images...
- Enrichment of mutant KRAS alleles in pancreatic juice by subtractive iterative polymerase chain reactionC Fischer
Department of Clinical Chemistry, Clinic for Internal Medicine, University Hospital Eppendorf, Hamburg
Lab Invest 81:827-31. 2001..In each of six samples from tumor patients, mutations in codon 12 were detected. One of nine samples from patients with chronic pancreatitis scored positive...