- Linguistic and psychometric validation of the MSSS-88 questionnaire for patients with multiple sclerosis and spasticity in GermanyThomas Henze
Institute of Medical Psychology, University Medical Centre Hamburg Eppendorf, Hamburg, 20246, Germany
Health Qual Life Outcomes 12:119. 2014..The purpose of this paper was to linguistically validate and psychometrically test the Multiple Sclerosis Spasticity Scale (MSSS-88) in German speaking MS patients...
- [Importance and treatment of spasticity in multiple sclerosis : results of the MOVE 1 study]T Henze
PASSAUER WOLF Reha Zentrum Nittenau, Rehabilitationszentrum für Neurologie Geriatrie Urologie, Eichendorffstr 21, 93149, Nittenau, Deutschland
Nervenarzt 84:214-22. 2013..The impact of spasticity induced by multiple sclerosis (MS) on patients and the applied treatment options have so far been insufficiently studied...
- Symptomatic treatment of multiple sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Consensus Group (MSTCG) of the German Multiple Sclerosis SocietyT Henze
Reha Zentrum Nittenau, Rehabilitationszentrum fur Neurologie, Nittenau, Germany
Eur Neurol 56:78-105. 2006....
- [Symptomatic therapy of multiple sclerosis]T Henze
Klinik am Regenbogen, Fachklinik für Neurologische Rehabilitation, Nittenau, Germany
Nervenarzt 75:2-39. 2004
- Managing specific symptoms in people with multiple sclerosisT Henze
Klinik am Regenbogen, Fachklinik für Neurologische Rehabilitation, Eichendorffstr 21, D 93149 Nittenau, Germany
Int MS J 12:60-8. 2005..This paper reviews some recommendations for the treatment of MS-related spasticity, fatigue, pain and neurogenic bladder dysfunction that have been established by the Multiple Sclerosis Treatment Consensus Group of the German MS Society...
- What is new in symptom management?T Henze
Reha Zentrum Nittenau, Rehabilitationszentrum fur Neurologie, Geriatrie, Onkologie, Eichendorffstrasse 21, D 93149 Nittenau, Germany
Int MS J 14:22-7. 2007....
- [Therapy of MS symptoms. Here also are guidelines necessary]T Henze
Nervenarzt 75:S1. 2004
- [Therapy of pain syndromes in multiple sclerosis -- an overview with evidence-based recommendations]W Pöllmann
Marianne Strauss Klinik, Berg
Fortschr Neurol Psychiatr 73:268-85. 2005..In summary, a careful analysis of the pain syndrome will allow the design of the appropriate treatment plan using various medical and non-medical options and thus will help to ameliorate the patients' quality of life...