Affiliation: HELIOS Klinikum Wuppertal
- Elevated plasma human urotensin-II-like immunoreactivity in ischemic cardiomyopathyHarald Lapp
Herzzentrum Wuppertal, HELIOS Klinikum, Wuppertal, Germany
Int J Cardiol 94:93-7. 2004..Little is known about the pathophysiological relevance of hU-II. We hypothesised that circulating hU-II is elevated in patients with coronary artery disease (CAD) corresponding to the degree of cardiac dysfunction...
- Cardiogenic shock due to thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpuraH Lapp
HELIOS Klinikum Wuppertal, Universität Witten Herdecke Kardiologie, Medizinische Klinik 3, Arrenberger Str 20, 42117 Wuppertal, Germany
Z Kardiol 93:486-92. 2004..Histological preparation of the heart showed a diffuse myocardial necrosis due to microvascular thrombosis. Cardiac involvement is common in TTP but extended myocardial necrosis has been reported in only a few cases...
- [Therapy options for Prinzmetal angina induced ventricular vulnerability]D I Shin
Herzzentrum Wuppertal, Universitat Witten Herdecke, Kardiologie, Medizinische Klinik 3, Arrenberger Str 20, 42117 Wuppertal, Germany
Z Kardiol 92:332-8. 2003..Finally, the patient underwent an operative myocardial revascularization combined with sympathectomy. During the whole follow-up of six months no new episodes of ventricular tachyarrhythmias have occurred...
- [Catheter ablation of ectopic atrial tachycardia by electrical pulmonary vein disconnection]M Horlitz
Oberarzt der Abt für Elektrophysiologie und Rhythmologie, Herzzentrum Wuppertal, Universitat Witten Herdecke, Kardiologie, Medizinische Klinik 3, Arrenberger Str 20, 42117 Wuppertal, Germany
Z Kardiol 92:193-9. 2003..Instead, an electrical disconnection of the pulmonary musculature from the left atrium guided by a circumferential 10-electrode mapping catheter was performed. The patient has since been asymptomatic during follow-up...
- Morphological differences of the internal thoracic artery in patients with and without coronary artery disease--evaluation by duplex-scanningR Marx
Heart Center Wuppertal, Department of Cardiology, University of Witten Herdecke, Wuppertal, Germany
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 20:755-9. 2001..It has never been investigated, whether there are morphological differences in this vessel between patients with or without coronary artery disease or if they are comparable to morphological changes in the common carotid artery...