Affiliation: Heinrich Heine University
- Cellular adhesion molecules on vascular smooth muscle cellsM Braun
Institut fur Pharmakologie, Heinrich Heine Universitat, Dusseldorf, Germany
Cardiovasc Res 41:395-401. 1999..Therefore, ICAM-1 and VCAM-1 on smooth muscle cells may contribute to the inflammatory reaction in the vascular wall and may actively be involved in the progression and stability of atherosclerotic plaques...
- Antiatherosclerotic effects of oral naftidrofuryl in cholesterol-fed rabbits involve inhibition of neutrophil functionP Kienbaum
Institut fur Pharmakologie, Heinrich Heine Universitat Dusseldorf, Germany
J Cardiovasc Pharmacol 25:774-81. 1995..These data demonstrate significant endothelium-protective actions of long-term oral naftidrofuryl in cholesterol-fed rabbits that involve inhibition of cholesterol-induced neutrophil activation...
- Spontaneous malignant transformation of conventional giant cell tumorH J Grote
Institute of Cytopathology, Heinrich Heine University, Moorenstrasse 5, D 40225 Dusseldorf, Germany
Skeletal Radiol 33:169-75. 2004..It usually appears at sites of typical GCTs-often without any recurrent intermediate state-and is diagnosed 3 or more years after the primary bone lesion. The prognosis is poor...
- CT-guided percutaneous radiofrequency denervation of the sacroiliac jointA Gevargez
Department of Radiology and Microtherapy, Groenemeyer Institut of MicroTherapy, University of Witten Herdecke, Universitätsstrasse 142, 44799 Bochum, Germany
Eur Radiol 12:1360-5. 2002..The procedure may be a useful therapeutic modality, especially in patients with chronic low back pain, who only temporarily respond to therapeutic blocks...
- [Code guideline for gastroenterology--a practical guide]W F Caspary
Z Gastroenterol 41:207-30. 2003
- Image-guided percutaneous laser disk decompression for herniated lumbar disks: a 4-year follow-up in 200 patientsD H W Grönemeyer
Grönemeyer Institute of Microtherapy, Department of Radiology and Microtherapy, University of Witten Herdecke, Bochum, Germany
J Clin Laser Med Surg 21:131-8. 2003..The purpose of this study was to describe the long-term effect of image-guided percutaneous laser disk decompression (PLDD)...
- Emotion recognition in stroke patients with left and right hemispheric lesion: results with a new instrument-the FEEL TestM Braun
Department of Psychiatry, University of Ulm, Leimgrubenweg 12 14, 89075 Ulm, Germany
Brain Cogn 58:193-201. 2005..These results indicate that a stroke event has a negative effect on the recognition of facially displayed emotions but suggest that this effect is apparently not dependent on the side of the brain damage...
- [Prostatic punch biopsy]M Braun
Klinik für Urologie und Kinderurologie, Klinikum Fulda gAG, Pacelliallee 4, 36043 Fulda
Aktuelle Urol 37:291-302. 2006