Affiliation: Hannover Medical School
- A multicenter, randomized, open-labeled study to steer immunosuppressive and antiviral therapy by measurement of virus (CMV, ADV, HSV)-specific T cells in addition to determination of trough levels of immunosuppressants in pediatric kidney allograft recipThurid Ahlenstiel-Grunow
Department of Pediatric Kidney, Liver and Metabolic Diseases, Hannover Medical School, Carl Neuberg Strase 1, D 30625 Hannover, Germany
Trials 15:324. 2014....
- Rationale and design of the RIACT-study: a multi-center placebo controlled double blind study to test the efficacy of RItuximab in Acute Cellular tubulointerstitial rejection with B-cell infiltrates in renal Transplant patients: study protocol for a randoLena Schiffer
Department of Medicine Nephrology, Hannover Medical School, Carl Neuberg Str, 1, Hannover, 30625, Germany
Trials 13:199. 2012..Despite the promise of these observations, solid evidence is required before incorporating this treatment option into a general treatment recommendation...
- Management of neurogenic orthostatic hypotension in patients with autonomic failureChristoph Schroeder
Institute of Clinical Pharmacology, OE 5350, Hannover Medical School, Carl Neuberg Strasse 1, 30625, Germany
Drugs 73:1267-79. 2013..Here we review treatment options for neurogenic orthostatic hypotension and include an algorithm for its management that emphasizes the importance of non-pharmacologic measures and provides guidance on pharmacologic treatment options. ..
- Physiological phenomenology of neurally-mediated syncope with management implicationsChristoph Schroeder
Institute for Clinical Pharmacology, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
PLoS ONE 6:e26489. 2011..We hypothesized that true cardioinhibitory syncope in which the decrease in heart rate precedes the fall in blood pressure is a very rare finding which might explain the lack of efficacy of pacemakers in neurally-mediated syncope...
- A validated, rapid UPLC-MS/MS method for simultaneous ivabradine, reboxetine, and metoprolol analysis in human plasma and its application to clinical trial samplesAlexander A Zoerner
Institute of Clinical Pharmacology, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 927:105-11. 2013..We successfully measured ivabradine, reboxetine, and metoprolol concentrations in 107 human plasma samples from a clinical trial. Quality control samples processed in parallel confirmed the method's reliability in a clinical setting...
- Statin treatment in hypercholesterolemic men does not attenuate angiotensin II-induced venoconstrictionChristoph Schindler
Clinical Research Center Hannover and Institute of Clinical Pharmacology, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany Institute of Clinical Pharmacology, Medical Faculty, Technical University Dresden, Dresden, Germany
PLoS ONE 9:e103909. 2014..The discrepancy between local vascular and systemic angiotensin II responses might suggest that statin treatment interferes with blood pressure buffering reflexes...
- Autonomic failure in a HIV-infected patientJens Tank
Institute of Clinical Pharmacology, Hannover Medical School, Carl Neuberg Strasse 1, 30625, Hannover, Germany
Clin Auton Res 20:263-5. 2010..Clinical and pharmacological autonomic function testing supported the diagnosis of peripheral autonomic failure. Simple physiological manoeuvres substantially improved symptoms...