Affiliation: Hannover Medical School
- Association Between Restless Legs Syndrome and Adult ADHD in a German Community-Based SampleMandy Roy
Hannover Medical School, Germany
J Atten Disord . 2015..Previous research in clinical samples indicated a significant association between ADHD and restless legs syndrome (RLS). The present study examined the association between adult ADHD and RLS in the German population...
- Beyond childhood: psychiatric comorbidities and social background of adults with Asperger syndromeMandy Roy
Department of Psychiatry, Social Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Hannover Medical School MHH, Carl Neuberg Strase 1, 30625 Hanover, Germany
Psychiatr Danub 27:50-9. 2015..Nevertheless, little is known about psychiatric comorbidities and life course of adults with AS. The current study aimed to gain an insight into comorbidities and the development of the social situation of adults with AS...
- Asperger Syndrome: a frequent comorbidity in first diagnosed adult ADHD patients?Mandy Roy
Department of Psychiatry, Social Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Hannover Medical School MHH, Carl Neuberg Straβe 1, 30625 Hanover, Germany
Psychiatr Danub 25:133-41. 2013..Asperger-Syndrome is rarely reported in adult ADHD and commonly little attention is paid to this possible comorbidity...
- Effective methylphenidate treatment of an adult Aspergers Syndrome and a comorbid ADHD: a clinical investigation with fMRIMandy Roy
Hannover Medical School MHH, Department of Psychiatry, Hannover, Germany
J Atten Disord 12:381-5. 2009..Aspergers Syndrome can present as comorbid with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Very few cases of the assessment and treatment of this comorbidity in adulthood are described in the research literature...
- Asperger's syndrome in adulthoodMandy Roy
Klinik fur Psychiatrie, Sozialpsychiatrie und Psychotherapie, Zentrum für Seelische Gesundheit, Medizinische Hochschule Hannover, 30625 Hannover, Germany
Dtsch Arztebl Int 106:59-64. 2009..Asperger's syndrome is one of the autism spectrum disorders. Affected individuals display considerably impaired capacity for social interaction, unusual special interests, and a tendency towards ritualized behavior...
- Neuronal correlates of ADHD in adults with evidence for compensation strategies--a functional MRI study with a Go/No-Go paradigmWolfgang Dillo
Department of Psychiatry, Socialpsychiatry and Psychotherapy, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
Ger Med Sci 8:Doc09. 2010..The aim of our study was to investigate whether adults with ADHD would still show abnormal brain activation in prefrontal brain regions during motor response inhibition tasks...
- Word recognition memory in adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder as reflected by event-related potentialsVanessa Prox-Vagedes
Department of Psychiatry, Socialpsychiatry and Psychotherapy, Hannover Medical School Hannover, Germany
Front Hum Neurosci 5:27. 2011..Concerning the early or the late part of the old/new effect ADHD patients show no difference which suggests that there are no differences with respect to recollection and familiarity-based recognition processes...
- [Scurvy--a wrongly forgotten avitaminosis]Ina Bohrer
Klinik fur Psychiatrie, Sozialpsychiatrie und Psychotherapie, Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
MMW Fortschr Med 149:41-3. 2007..Even today, alcoholics and chronically ill people in particular can develop symptoms of diet-related vitamin C deficiency...